• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
so, it's been a whike since i've wanted to try LSD. The issue here is that I'm on a program where I can never be alone and I have to take quetiapine, xanax and arippiprazole, which are antipsychotics and a benzo. I've thought about taking it during the night in my room since it's the only moment im on my own, but still there's people in the house, so ive thought about inviting someone over watching over me but i dont have available friends. Plus, i dont know which interactions might come with lsd and the meds i take, so if anyone knows anything about it or has any idea please tell me :P

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Xanax will decrease the effects of any psychedelic, so at worst you're gonna feel the acid less. Aripiprazole does not look to have any bad interaction with it. You should abstain from taking your quetiapine for 1 day before your trip as reports say it'll completely kill it. If you feel overwhelmed just take the quetiapine at any time during your trip and you'll come back down.

Reactions: chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
Xanax will decrease the effects of any psychedelic, so at worst you're gonna feel the acid less. Aripiprazole does not look to have any bad interaction with it. You should abstain from taking your quetiapine for 1 day before your trip as reports say it'll completely kill it. If you feel overwhelmed just take the quetiapine at any time during your trip and you'll come back down.
thanks a lot for the info.appreciate. unfortunately i have no control over my meds, some nurses come to my house and give them to me everyday. I can't take them by myself.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
What is your dose of quetiapine?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Sadly that much seroquel will completely nullify the visuals of LSD. You will still feel the body effects but not much in the way of psychedelia.

• Aww..
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
Sadly that much seroquel will completely nullify the visuals of LSD. You will still feel the body effects but not much in the way of psychedelia.
how many days off would be enough?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
One day off it should be enough for some decent effects of LSD especially for your first time. Its half-life is around 6 hours so within 12 it should be completely out of your system.

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
One day off it should be enough for some decent effects of LSD especially for your first time. Its half-life is around 6 hours so within 12 it should be completely out of your system.
thanks again.

also, which is the best psychedelic drug i should take given my situation?

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
LSD is one of the safest and easiest to conceal so i think your plan is sound.

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
LSD is one of the safest and easiest to conceal so i think your plan is sound.
thank you. I had done some research but I just wanted to make sure :)

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I never mix drugs with doing a lot of research first because some combinations can really destroy your mind and/or body completely.

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I never mix drugs with doing a lot of research first because some combinations can really destroy your mind and/or body completely.
Yeah you're right. But honestly i don't think half a dose of lsd with one or two days off seroquel would do that, and if it will, I've got one more reason to die.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Just do it. You may actually have one less reason to die.