EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
I'm new here so sorry if this topic has been discussed before. But has anyone thought about using drugs like weed or psychs alongside their method of CTB? I know it might help with SI and numbing the pain but I just think it would be a really nice way to go, at least less bleak.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, botanormal, _Minsk and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I didn't have weed but I did have lots of alcohol when I tried to CTB some months ago and it really helped so I bet drugs could do it too.
I'd be extremely careful with psychodelics, though. Hallucinations can betray you.

• Hugs
Reactions: user398417, sadworld, _Minsk and 1 other person
EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
Well, I didn't have weed but I did have lots of alcohol when I tried to CTB some months ago and it really helped so I bet drugs could do it too.
I'd be extremely careful with psychodelics, though. Hallucinations can betray you.
Yea I guess it just depends on how well versed someone is with psychs. But the weed route might be something I will try. Will it have any bad effects with SN?

Reactions: sadworld, _Minsk and botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yea I guess it just depends on how well versed someone is with psychs. But the weed route might be something I will try. Will it have any bad effects with SN?

Truth be told I have no clue. My guts tell me that as long as you have an empty stomach, there shouldn't be any problems.

Reactions: sadworld, botanormal, _Minsk and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I tried MDMA really late in life at 28 only few months ago... Due to being on meds my whole life that stopped it working I used to think it was overrated... Shit was I wrong.
Trouble is everything was fantastic and It made me stupid that I felt I could conquer life and had things to live for.

I think I'll be taking ketamine at about 100 mg of top shards. Load up on benzos. Maybe a couple of drinks... Despite being 3 years sober. Im lucky that I'm now strong enough (only because of benzos) to not take a drink but if i'm definitely going I might consider it, but I'm worried that it'll have the same effect as mdma and make me think life's worth it, or make a mess of it.
Weed I doubt because it just slows things down makes me fearful.
Maybe a hit of good Heroin.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, sadworld, EconomcDisparity and 1 other person
EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
I tried MDMA really late in life at 28 only few months ago... Due to being on meds my whole life that stopped it working I used to think it was overrated... Shit was I wrong.
Trouble is everything was fantastic and It made me stupid that I felt I could conquer life and had things to live for.

I think I'll be taking ketamine at about 100 mg of top shards. Load up on benzos. Maybe a couple of drinks... Despite being 3 years sober. Im lucky that I'm now strong enough (only because of benzos) to not take a drink but if i'm definitely going I might consider it, but I'm worried that it'll have the same effect as mdma and make me think life's worth it, or make a mess of it.
Weed I doubt because it just slows things down makes me fearful.
Maybe a hit of good Heroin.
Yea you're right on that, I don't think having a life changing epiphany right before I CTB would do me any good. Good luck your journey dude!

Reactions: TooConscious and sadworld
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I took a fake lsd once and it rapidly increased bodily sensations/ raced thoughts/ slowed time I believe if you went on that you'd feel everything slowly jesus not much worse to think about. Whatever that drug was it took 3 hours to kick in and lasted 36 hours it was brutal scumbag dealer who sold it.

Best on your journeys.

Reactions: EconomcDisparity
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Had a bad trip after a OD attempt once and thought a six foot mars bar with teeth was chasing me down the road. Fairly epic when I looked back on it days later. Good drugs in the 80s

Reactions: shrek34, user398417, Pookie and 2 others