• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OffToWherever

OffToWherever

Oct 3, 2022
Could this be a good option? Making yourself pass out and drown.

1. I can use a benzo (xanax), 10-20mg and heroin 400-600mg.
My reasoning is to not overdo it with the drugs, as its not actually wahts going to kill me.

2. Wait for me to be almoast passed out and enter a body of water, or put myself in a position to fall in once im passed out (Sort of just sitting close to the edge and leaning over)

To me it seems like it would be a very deadly situation to be in. Im a lousy swimmer, especially with clothes on.

At night and without preparation it should be very difficult for somebody to intervene and you dont need that much time in the Water, 30 min is certainly good enough from what i gather.

My only concern is that i have a flowing river and i wont know, where i may drift off to, or just never making it into the water for whatever reason. In that case, i doubt the overdose would be enough.

Overall, it seems quite peacful and simple and beautifle in a way, cuz i like the place i have in mind. I think it might be the best i can hope for anyway.

A large part of the appeal is also just being somewhere outside where its pritty.

Have you ever thought about something similar, perhaps even without the intoxication?

Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I haven't researched the effects of those drugs, but it sounds like they could work if you manage to stay focused once you take them. I guess they'll knock you out. Water temperature could help you too. I thought of a similar plan but finally decided to go for alcohol and shallow water blackout. Drowning somehow has good connotations for me too. (Perhaps it has to do with having read 'The Hansomest Drowned Man in the World'). Finding a place that seems right and is also pleasant is difficult. It looks like you found yours. I think your plan sounds right. If you're afraid of drifting and not being found, you could always tie yourself to a close by object or weight.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
This is something I've considered of late.

Sedate myself with a large dose of benzos and fall into a body of water.

To help things along maybe lock a backpack full of weights to myself keep me from surfacing.

Of course it's just an idea at the moment, whether I'd have the courage for this is another matter.

OffToWherever

OffToWherever

Oct 3, 2022
This is something I've considered of late.

Sedate myself with a large dose of benzos and fall into a body of water.

To help things along maybe lock a backpack full of weights to myself keep me from surfacing.

Of course it's just an idea at the moment, whether I'd have the courage for this is another matter.
Im really sorry things are getting you to think about this. What draws you to water in particular?

Benzos are just so easy to get.

For me having a back pack or wights would be rather scary. Part of the reason for using those Drugs is to lessen my awareness of what i am doing, haveing something prepared like that would make the situation seem much more serious and i might reconsider as a result.

However i think a back pack with wights would lessen the chances of comming back to the surface, especially if its one that can be cliped around the waist. Its also practical to carry around and doesnt look so wierd.

But yeahh, what i think is good about this way is that theres alot of points you can turn back at when your unsure.
I haven't researched the effects of those drugs, but it sounds like they could work if you manage to stay focused once you take them. I guess they'll knock you out. Water temperature could help you too. I thought of a similar plan but finally decided to go for alcohol and shallow water blackout. Drowning somehow has good connotations for me too. (Perhaps it has to do with having read 'The Hansomest Drowned Man in the World'). Finding a place that seems right and is also pleasant is difficult. It looks like you found yours. I think your plan sounds right. If you're afraid of drifting and not being found, you could always tie yourself to a close by object or weight.
In short terms Heroin and Benzodiazepines both slow down your breathing and as a result in larger doses make you go unconcius, and before that very drowsyy, and so that its much harder to react to things. Together they excasterbate the effects of one another. But please please do some of your own reasearch, at least to understand the mechanisms and interaction enough.
There is alot more to it.

I dopnt have the energy to read the story today but it deffinately looks interesting.

Using only alcohohol wold surely mean it takes more effort on your part to commit. But i think its also quite good in the sense that it leaves you more controll over your actions and allows you to, well, test the water a bit.

For me the prettiest places in nature center around some sort of a body of water, although i also have a personal connection to my location and its still beautifle to me, weventho its in a city.

What are you looking for when you think about possible spots and what does it need to fulfill to feel right for you?

What would

Last edited:
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Im really sorry things are getting you to think about this. What draws you to water in particular?

It just seems the most sure fire way of getting the job done. I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of it, but most other methods I've either ruled out as not for me or are either difficult to obtain or unreliable.

I'd definitely need a big dose of drugs to help keep me calm to go through with something like this. Thinking maybe a benzo/opiate combination. If I'm so out of it the experience may not be as awful compared to if I wasn't.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you have access to heroin you may want to have a look into the PPeH for researched drug ODs. What you mention there, is that "pure" heroin or "street quality", that's important. imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: CW36
OffToWherever

OffToWherever

Oct 3, 2022
It just seems the most sure fire way of getting the job done. I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of it, but most other methods I've either ruled out as not for me or are either difficult to obtain or unreliable.

I'd definitely need a big dose of drugs to help keep me calm to go through with something like this. Thinking maybe a benzo/opiate combination. If I'm so out of it the experience may not be as awful compared to if I wasn't.
Yeahh i can see the appeal of that. I also hope it will be enough for me. I think the drugs are partly to over survival instincts, but more importantly to make the process more bearble.
If you have access to heroin you may want to have a look into the PPeH for researched drug ODs. What you mention there, is that "pure" heroin or "street quality", that's important. imo.
Thank yuo for asking and your suggestion.

Where im at, heroin(Diacetylmorphine) is available as a pharmaceutical, usually as 200mg pills. Im sure there are many counterfit ones out there as well, but overall i think its actually very siutable for my puropse and i should know what il be getting.

Reason im hesitant to go for a pure overdose is because i know people who have survived excactly this type of overdose both accidental and intentional.
But perhaps this isnt completely rational.

Im sure it would be at least more pleasant than drowning, whil ebeing concious.

Do you have any experiences whit this?