Aug 21, 2019
I'm going to my doctor soon to get prescription for anti depressants to reduce anxiety and increase mood for ctb purpose. I have never used medicine so I have no clue for what I should ask. Could someone tell me for what I should ask and not that my doctor get suspicious?

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
i recommend illegal drugs. theyre better

Reactions: toforigivelife

Aug 21, 2019
Where could I get this darknet maybe? I am using tor for years but have never been in an marketplace.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
haha no i do it in real person. go to shady area, ask taxi drivers, bar doormen, cool kids etc

depends on the country too! dont get in trouble!

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
IMO alcohol is the best thing to get courage to CTB.
I'm going to my doctor soon to get prescription for anti depressants to reduce anxiety and increase mood for ctb purpose. I have never used medicine so I have no clue for what I should ask. Could someone tell me for what I should ask and not that my doctor get suspicious?
Antidepressants are usually used to treat depression, not anxiety (mirtazapine is probably the only exception). But antidepressants are also may lower your suicidal thoughts. For anxiety you'll need benzodiazepines (alprazolam, diazepam, etc.).

Aug 21, 2019
IMO alcohol is the best thing to get courage to CTB.
I am experimenting with alcohol +30 %. The actual results are it reduces anxiety and SI but I get very tired, powerless and fall asleep and the amount needed vary a lot. So it could help when used right, but I would rather have something switch offs my SI and gives me energy.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What's your method?

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Where could I get this darknet maybe? I am using tor for years but have never been in an marketplace.

There is a site called Dark Fail that lists a number of dark market sites.

You can use Duck Duck Go and search dark market sites. Torrez is a dark market site that people use.

Be sure to read seller reviews and that they use good stealth (stealth refers to methods sellers use to keep postal authorities from detecting what sellers are shipping).

You may trouble understanding some of the lingo and you might have to Google some dark market terms.

Check and see if the site blends or mixes. Bitcoin, also known as BTC. I don't know if BTC can actually be traced back to a person but mixing and blending is a nice touch.

Write down your user name and password and all other pertinent information so you don't forget it. And stuff like whatever security information the site gives you.
There is a site called Dark Fail that lists a number of dark market sites.

You can use Duck Duck Go and search dark market sites. Torrez is a dark market site that people use.

Be sure to read seller reviews and that they use good stealth (stealth refers to methods sellers use to keep postal authorities from detecting what sellers are shipping).

You may trouble understanding some of the lingo and you might have to Google some dark market terms.

Check and see if the site blends or mixes. Bitcoin, also known as BTC. I don't know if BTC can actually be traced back to a person but mixing and blending is a nice touch.

Write down your user name and password and all other pertinent information so you don't forget it. And stuff like whatever security information the site gives you.
Heroin and opiates would probably be the most effective drugs to use.

Reactions: 9137890
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I can't get shit. All I get is Seroquel. Good luck.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
btc can definitly be tracked back to people. thats why the fbi recovered some of the money from the colonial pipeline ransom.

but now that i see that u want them specifically for reducing SI, i dont know. i thought you just wanted to get hi.

Last edited:
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
btc can definitly be tracked back to people. thats why the fbi recovered some of the money from the colonial pipeline ransom.

but now that i see that u want them specifically for reducing SI, i dont know. i thought you just wanted to get hi.
I wouldn't keep heroin around because I would become a recreational user. I'd want it in order to ctb.

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
Alprazolam (Xanax) for sure. Just say you've been experiencing extreme panic attacks, it shouldn't sound suspicious at all, unless you have a story of drug use on your record. Also use the word "Alprazolam" it's the actual name of the drug, using the word Xanax will sound suspicious because drug users use that word. It's basically the effects alcohol in a pill but way stronger and relaxes you more. The world could be burning and you literally don't care. I'd imagine Alprazolam + Alcohol would lower your SI by a lot.

Reactions: 9137890