• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
For those of us who love drugs/alcohol, we know how tempting it is to think we can live like a normal person through our addictions, I'm sure everyone in a similar circumstance can relate to not being able to access our drug of choice for whatever reason and thinking it might be overall more sensible to ctb rather than to go through those extremely painful times of not having what we need to feel okay and get through the day, so I just thought I'd make a thread to hear how people in similar situations as myself right now feel regarding their own situation.

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am clean, sober and smoke free for over 11 yrs now. I miss skunk just about every single day, the rest I seldom think about. But I smoked hash/weed/skunk for well over 30 yrs, so its no wonder I still crave it. All my old networks are either gone or I lost touch with and I am not wasting what little money I have buying anything over the net. So with nothing available, its a case of, its not there so I cant abuse it.

Reactions: WOODESITY and Soul