MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with PCP/dust specifically? I just thought I'd ask this question here to cover all bases. There seems to be limited information given the nature of the drug.

I'm wondering how much autonomy is maintained after intake. I understand that probably depends greatly on dosage, but I'm just trying to get the broad strokes right now. The goal is to take PCP and have some sort of presence of mind and motor function for a moment.

Any input is much appreciated.

Cheers.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
If you have mental health issues you should probably avoid using pcp.

Reactions: Pookie, NightmareTour, Sensei and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've used and continue to use damn near every drug known to man. Even still there are some I avoid and PCP is one. That and Crack, Meth, Heroin.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Viro_Major, Fragile and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've used mainly opioids but I have also tried other drugs. I didn't take pcp but I did a very similar substance which is dxm. Intoxication is pretty pleasant, however I won't take it again because of a very bad hangover.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
had some experience some long time again. but not with really heavy stuff. but even the intense smoking of pot messed me up completely.
one perfect acid trip - but later in my life i felt that i am far to unstable to handle another.

most of experienced drug users i knew had only in common, that the avoided opioids.

since then my hardest stuff is sleep deprevation combined with work - never had any trippier stuff like that. ^^
could i extract that shit out of my brain - i would be rich - lol - but maybe just seen once to often "naked lunch". :D

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: waived and Brick In The Wall
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
pcp is the one drug i have no desire to try although if it fell into my hands i would probably do it because its there.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
why do you want to do pcp, out of interest? one of the most pointless stupid drugs imo. it will probably fuck you up if you're disturbed enough to be a member here.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
why do you want to do pcp, out of interest? one of the most pointless stupid drugs imo. it will probably fuck you up if you're disturbed enough to be a member here.
I don't. I was mistaken in that I thought it would be useful for me for my CTB. It seems MDMA or Mephedrone is the way to go

Reactions: degeneratewaste
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I don't. I was mistaken in that I thought it would be useful for me for my CTB. It seems MDMA or Mephedrone is the way to go
oh that sounds pretty interesting. I don't know why you would want to use either of those as a part of ctb, surely they would make you feel euphoria? would be interested to know why, but you don't have to say.

• Love
Reactions: MichaelNomad123
N

nachofriend

Sad smelly wizard boi (they/he)
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with PCP/dust specifically? I just thought I'd ask this question here to cover all bases. There seems to be limited information given the nature of the drug.

I'm wondering how much autonomy is maintained after intake. I understand that probably depends greatly on dosage, but I'm just trying to get the broad strokes right now. The goal is to take PCP and have some sort of presence of mind and motor function for a moment.

Any input is much appreciated.

Cheers.
Imagine going from zero to black out drunk without blacking out, that said it depends on how much you take, I have heard sherm is like poor man's pcp and if true, then at lower doses it's like being mildly drunk but you can mostly control yourself.

that is my experience with this substance. FWIW I had my experience in Montreal before major supply issue cropped up.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Being dusted can be very enjoyable, kind of like a mild, pleasant acid trip with a bit more of an effect on the body (ie slight loss of balance in particular), assuming you don't take too much. It does seem to have a bad reputation for being unpredictable so I don't think I'd do it again. Probably not a good choice for ctbing.