• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiritsale

Apr 4, 2024
Has anyone ever thought of traveling to one of the countries where they have the death penalty for drug possession? Or do you think the process it takes to get arrested to being executed would be too long or increase potential suffering?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
You do realise that they would beat you up too, right? Also, keep you in prison with real criminals? Not to mention, you'll be in the news and most people would rather stay away from such publicity. There's also the risk you'll be "let off" with a prison sentence or paying a fine since it'll be your first criminal act. I think these are the top reasons that stops most people from smuggling contraband to countries with the hope of getting the death penalty.

P.S. I've fantasised about it in the past.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pilotviolin, LunarLight, rozeske and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
sounds a bit risky.

What if they suddenly changed the laws or something or they decide to jail you for life instead.
I think those countries with death penalty are sometimes dodgy. I've watched documentaries and there is corruption, bribery, false imprisonments etc

Reactions: pilotviolin, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! There are way better methods. You can check out the Suicide Resource Compilation.

You'll suffer years in prisons in respective countries. I doubt that's a good idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, rozeske and iloverachel
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that crossed my mind but came to my senses.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
All of the countries that have the death penalty for importing drugs aren't ones I would want to be imprisoned in while I awaited my fate. Would be filthy and horrible conditions. Imagine if you got life instead and got stuck there. Easier to just choose another way to die.

On another note, I've thought about going to Norway and committing a crime to get imprisoned so I could live comfortably for free. It looks amazing.

Reactions: pilotviolin and iloverachel
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Too risky, you could get life sentence instead of death, but Indonesia is one of those countries.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I don't know where to buy drugs but if I did get my hands on a sufficient quantity to get the death penalty, I'd just overdose at home.