• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
I've reached the end of the line. I can't take it anymore. I need escape. I thought it would be worth trying drugs before killing myself, I've tried so many other paths so why not give this one a chance. I've only ever smoked weed before, it didn't really have much effect other than a light head. Basically something cheap, takes me away from here, doesn't cause me to become violent, and easy to obtain for someone with no connections. I'm thinking heroin but I hate the idea of injecting

Reactions: The Hunter and Dartz
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Heroin would be the worst choice you could make right now. In the same way that it numbs you physically, it numbs the emotions. For anyone who is depressed or just dissatisfied with life, that's something that can feel good at first but very quickly drag you lower than you ever imagined possible.
If you want to try a drug that is cheap, not addictive and will provide a significant experience, seek out some LSD, Mescaline, Peyote, Psilocybin or DMT.
x

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Phenibut is legal. Ton of sites sell it. Effects are kinda subtle and it can be pretty risky once you start abusing it though.
Depending on where you live Kratom might be legal too.
Other drugs are obviously a different story. Speaking on the 'easy to obtain with no connections' part, there's some guides online if you know what to search for.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Clinicaltrials.gov

You even have some free and legal options.

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
Heroin would be the worst choice you could make right now. In the same way that it numbs you physically, it numbs the emotions. For anyone who is depressed or just dissatisfied with life, that's something that can feel good at first but very quickly drag you lower than you ever imagined possible.
If you want to try a drug that is cheap, not addictive and will provide a significant experience, seek out some LSD, Mescaline, Peyote, Psilocybin or DMT.
x
Addictive isn't a problem to me. I don't care about physical effects. Are you speaking about experience about heroin? Surely it would get to a point where taking it would help me feel normal? I am not interested in psychadelics as they will probably go wrong for me

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Addictive isn't a problem to me. I don't care about physical effects. Are you speaking about experience about heroin? Surely it would get to a point where taking it would help me feel normal? I am not interested in psychadelics as they will probably go wrong for me
Addiction is a problem because the benefits go away with time. Heroin may help at first but eventually that calming effect will go away and you'll need drugs just to not feel sick, but they won't help your mind anymore.

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
Phenibut is legal. Ton of sites sell it. Effects are kinda subtle and it can be pretty risky once you start abusing it though.
Depending on where you live Kratom might be legal too.
Other drugs are obviously a different story. Speaking on the 'easy to obtain with no connections' part, there's some guides online if you know what to search for.
Risk isn't a problem to me. As long as I can obtain more easily I don't mind. I will research into Phenibut and Kratom
Addiction is a problem because the benefits go away with time. Heroin may help at first but eventually that calming effect will go away and you'll need drugs just to not feel sick, but they won't help your mind anymore.
At that point I can just CTB then, I will not have to deal with side effects of the drugs

T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
oh I'll be watching this thread baby, thank you for starting this.

Reactions: Rocksandsand
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
The best description for heroin I've ever heard is:

The first time you do heroin, an immense weight is lifted off your shoulders , you feel extremely light and free.

After the high, the weight is back on, but much much heavier.

Each time you shoot up. Less weight is lifted during the high. And more and more crushing weight is put on afterwards.

Do with this info as you will. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do, I just feel you need to be aware of the consequences.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
The best description for heroin I've ever heard is:

The first time you do heroin, an immense weight is lifted off your shoulders , you feel extremely light and free.

After the high, the weight is back on, but much much heavier.

Each time you shoot up. Less weight is lifted during the high. And more and more crushing weight is put on afterwards.

Do with this info as you will. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do, I just feel you need to be aware of the consequences.
Thank you, this was a very easy way to understand it

Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I've reached the end of the line. I can't take it anymore. I need escape. I thought it would be worth trying drugs before killing myself, I've tried so many other paths so why not give this one a chance. I've only ever smoked weed before, it didn't really have much effect other than a light head. Basically something cheap, takes me away from here, doesn't cause me to become violent, and easy to obtain for someone with no connections. I'm thinking heroin but I hate the idea of injecting
I'm so sorry you feel this way. What can't you take anymore. You seem to have enough trouble. Sure, heroine will make you feel good for a little while, then you need more and more; then no amount will be enough, and, when you can't get it you'll be shaking and freezing and vomiting, and you'll only get yourself more troubles. Escape, escape to a children's center, and see if you can make them smile, escape to a poem, or story, escape to some drawing of nature; escape to the mountains and explore divine wonders; escape with the sparrow's singing in splendor in the arbor; but though I understand how you feel, any addictive drug will just cause a whole new cluster of problems in your life. Go to a fair, or a picnic, or an amusement park; read Gustav Flaubert's "Madame Bovary", or Maughm's "Of Human Bondage; learn something new, and meaningful and pass your knew knowledge on. The end result of what you'll get from those kind of drugs is mean, aimless, lost, prostituting or dead. If there are people you need to escape, make it happen. Somewhere, deep inside of you, must be hiding interests, something meaningful. I wish you the best of luck and wisdom. :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: cornflowerblue