• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dsalz

Nov 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question about my method and was wondering if anyone here would relatively know the answer to it...

A little bit of context is that I am a 5ft 9 male that weights about 170 pounds and have never tried any drugs ever.

Now going into my method... the method I chose is overdose, as I hope this way for it to be easy ish and painless. What I plan on using is oxycodone 240mg, 10mg of xanax and some alcohol (which I don't drink and or have any intolerance to).

Do you think this method would work? What would you guys suggest adding if anything? Would this work?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I have read r/opiates to figure out what leads to overdose.
Apparently most lethal overdoses happen from injected H or fentanyl (or fent laced pills).

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime and patheticpartner
D

Dyingheartless

Nov 2, 2021
I overdosed on H by injection but unfortunately I was found and saved I woke up in icu on life support, it's harder to overdose on pills then injection from what I read. I normally research my plans before going threw with them to see how successful they will be. You could also melt the pills down and shoot them up though so your body can't reject them and make you throw them up. Not sure how hard it is to melt pills down though but little research you can figure it out. Best thing about the internet. You can learn anything. If I was never found though I wouldn't be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner