• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
I found on WebMD that propranolol and ibuprofen interact with each other. IMG 20230421 001700

• Informative
Reactions: tary
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
High blood potassium is bad for your heart, although I'm not sure you can get to levels that high just this way.

Reactions: swaraj
Upvote 0
S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
High blood potassium is bad for your heart, although I'm not sure you can get to levels that high just this way.
I guess the safer alternative is to cut out the propranolol. It's anyways not cited as a necessary item off late.

Reactions: depressedlover
Upvote 0
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Also saw somewhere that propranolol increases the duration it takes for death to occur by decreasing the heart race caused by sn

• Informative
Reactions: swaraj and tary
Upvote 0
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I guess the safer alternative is to cut out the propranolol. It's anyways not cited as a necessary item off late.
I don't think it was ever strictly necessary, IIRC it's just to prevent distress from tachycardia caused by SN.

Reactions: swaraj
Upvote 0