• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
What drug can be taken before ingestion of N without having it interfere with the lethality of N?

Ecstasy ok?
Heroine?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
What drug can be taken before ingestion of N without having it interfere with the lethality of N?

Ecstasy ok?
Heroine?
Why?
What effect are you trying to induce by taking something else?

It's unlikely that many people on here, if anybody, will know about interactions between every chemical.

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Why?
What effect are you trying to induce by taking something else?

It's unlikely that many people on here, if anybody, will know about interactions between every chemical.
I wanna kill any SI thoughts.

Being sober would be preferred though, but being in a drug-induced euphoric state could be advantageous in this situation.

Whenever I get these thoughts I always think maybe it's just best being sober. I've never really liked the fabricated feelings from any drugs.

Last edited:
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Why would you do that? That's the most peaceful way to go....you don't need anything else.