S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
I have the possibility to get 10 g Amitriptyline, 980 mg Oxycodone, 1 g Diazepam and 250 mg Digoxin. My problem is that I will not have the possibility to be left undisturbed for 24 hours, since ai have a family. At best I can get 16 hours alone. I am a bit concerned that I will end up heing saved with brain damage. Any thoughts or suggestions on this topic?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It seems you have a working method that has a high chance to be successful. In any case it's better to have too much time being undisturbed than a risk of being found to early.

Reactions: Aim
S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
I more or less have to do it at home. My family knows I'm severely depressed ansd would call the police if I would disappear. I have no valid explanation for renting a hotel room or anything similar. I sleep alone at the moment, and if I don't get up when my wife gets up she usually don't check in on me, at that time, she just let's me sleep. We have a complementary building were I could take the medications right before I go to sleep. That would give me time from about 23-16, that is 17 hours. The question is if it's enough.