L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
Hello all, I'm brand new here but this is the only place I know of to ask this question.

The method that I have chosen is overdose from heroin. Obviously since that substance is highly illegal in the US I'm worried about being found and getting locked up for possession after being narcaned back to life (I have too much to fit in a single syringe). If I leave a note to give them reason to believe it was a suicide attempt, would you think any drug charges would be nullified? I think the chances of me being found are as slim as possible for my situation but theres always a chance. Should I just flush the rest after I draw up my shot to be safe or just leave it for the authorities to deal with?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I mean it's obviously a risk you'll be taking. What if one syringe doesn't work and you need more? Can't really toss it then. But then also the authorities may be more focused on saving you and they'll forget the charges. Just try and hide it after you do it, don't leave it in plain sight if that makes sense. The note may end you up in a mental hospital. It's all risky business.

L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
I mean it's obviously a risk you'll be taking. What if one syringe doesn't work and you need more? Can't really toss it then. But then also the authorities may be more focused on saving you and they'll forget the charges. Just try and hide it after you do it, don't leave it in plain sight if that makes sense. The note may end you up in a mental hospital. It's all risky business.

Well I'm pretty sure one shot would do the trick but I'll probably load up 2 or 3 to be on the safe side. I don't have a tolerance to opiates so chances are I'll be unconscious before I have time to pull the first needle out of my arm. But yeah I don't know if I want to make it look like I'm just a junkie or let it be known that I committed suicide. I guess I still have a few details to think about.

Thanks for the reply

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Well I'm pretty sure one shot would do the trick but I'll probably load up 2 or 3 to be on the safe side. I don't have a tolerance to opiates so chances are I'll be unconscious before I have time to pull the first needle out of my arm. But yeah I don't know if I want to make it look like I'm just a junkie or let it be known that I committed suicide. I guess I still have a few details to think about.

Thanks for the reply

Assuming you live, they'll get you stable, then move you to a pysch ward for drug overdose. I know because last time I was in, guy in there did the same thing. He spent 6 days against his will, then was released not home, but to a methadone clinic. Its a messed up system.

Reactions: sif and LuckyWhip
L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
Assuming you live, they'll get you stable, then move you to a pysch ward for drug overdose. I know because last time I was in, guy in there did the same thing. He spent 6 days against his will, then was released not home, but to a methadone clinic. Its a messed up system.

Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: ImNotBatman
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello all, I'm brand new here but this is the only place I know of to ask this question.

The method that I have chosen is overdose from heroin. Obviously since that substance is highly illegal in the US I'm worried about being found and getting locked up for possession after being narcaned back to life (I have too much to fit in a single syringe). If I leave a note to give them reason to believe it was a suicide attempt, would you think any drug charges would be nullified? I think the chances of me being found are as slim as possible for my situation but theres always a chance. Should I just flush the rest after I draw up my shot to be safe or just leave it for the authorities to deal with?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Just curious. You say you have no opiate tolerance, so how much heroin are you planning to inject? The issue with using street-level heroin as opposed to prescription opiates is that you have no idea how pure it is.

L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
Just curious. You say you have no opiate tolerance, so how much heroin are you planning to inject? The issue with using street-level heroin as opposed to prescription opiates is that you have no idea how pure it is.

Sorry for the late reply but to answer your question I'll probably fill up a few rigs and shoot them back to back until I'm completely unconscious. I can fit half a gram (give or take a few mg) in a syringe so anywhere between half a gram and 2 grams. I'm pretty sure I won't have to worry about purity because I got my dope from the onion patch and the reviews said it was really strong, probably cut with fentanyl but in my situation that only helps me.

Reactions: El Topo