ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
heya there peoples, for some years now i have followed what is going on in mexico like with the illegal drugs cartels and such, and how it has turned the country upside down, supposedly, for those out of the loop disturbed reality has a pretty good youtube channel on the topic, thought i would plug his channel here, as grim as the topic is i feel it needs expressing, for awareness of the bat shit crazy ness going on over there, my question is this for any who can spread light on the topic, why oh why are mexican drug cartels so violent ?, i mean these dudes make the old american italian mafia seem like disney characters ?, some of the shit they post is absolutely disgusting, anything from beheadings to executions in vats of acid, you had los zetas who upped the ante, now cjng, cartel del golfos, sinaloa, but the theme that seems to emerge is that of ultra violence, being a uk citizen i am far from the bloodshed but could it spill into and across the us border ?, if it hasnt already done so ?, and how fearful is the us gov of this occurring ?, honestly are these folks even human ?, they beheaded men women and children, with impunity, it seems nobody is off limits, and in the name of narcotics ?, wtf guys ?, can anybody shed some light maybe you know more than me, thank you and peace and blessings

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Money and lots of it can make saints turn into Hitler's. Those people take the utmost care to insure security, silence, they dislike snitches, and those who break agreements with them.

Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
thanks man for clarifying appreciate it, still tho there hella brutal holy shit šŸ„ŗ