• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blurr21

blurr21

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Drowning..how long till one passes out and dies??

D

Deleted member 847

A few seconds if you do it like this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

Reactions: Airhead
P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
There are ways to make it painless
s
Which ways do you suggest to make it easier? I am thinking to drink a bit then swim in the middle of the ocean then take benzos (45 mg xanax). What do you think about that plan? I tried partial suspension few times and didn't work (even with pushing hard and fast).

Jan 23, 2019
Do not bother with that peacelove, that sounds dreadful.

Best option would be to just pass out in a shallow water pool as NLNP previously said.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Which ways do you suggest to make it easier? I am thinking to drink a bit then swim in the middle of the ocean then take benzos (45 mg xanax). What do you think about that plan? I tried partial suspension few times and didn't work (even with pushing hard and fast).

This is my chosen method. Will be using alcohol + diazepam + trazodone. I'll take antiemetics beforehand (Domperidone) just in case.

I'll be using fins to swim out as far as I can before taking the drugs and then ditch the fins and swim a bit further out to help reduce any risk of trying to swim back to shore if/when SI kicks in.

I expect that, even after losing consciousness, I'll probably regain some level of consciousness once I start to drown though, so maybe not the most peaceful method, but should be reliable. Barbiturates would probably be better than benzos + SSRI, but I don't have access to them.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
There are less painful ways to go.

Drowning in salt water feels like swallowing fire - no joke.
You won't lose consciousness while you're fighting to stay afloat. I've tried it.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
There are less painful ways to go.

Drowning in salt water feels like swallowing fire - no joke.
You won't lose consciousness while you're fighting to stay afloat. I've tried it.
Seriously? Do you think we have not tried more painless methods? partially or completely hanging causes similar pain and your si can save you. so I just confirmed that bathing can save me from all this ...if you make hyperventilation and hold your breath + swim to the bottom (movement will spend oxygen in the blood more quickly) = even if you suffer, it will be a good exchange)

p.s. probably you did not try to drink alcohol to reduce your chances) oxygen allows you to remain conscious, it's a couple of minutes = hyperventilation solves this problem.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Just sharing my own experience. If it was so easy like you say so.. why not you do it... always seems so easy in the books or internet- when it comes to real life it's a real bitch to carry it out. Drowning has an agony level of 79% out of 100% while compared to other methods.

And yes I did drink alcohol with pills. Tried twice. You must be bloody committed to overcome your SI when it comes to this method.

Reactions: tlcmi
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Didnt hurt when I jumped off a bridge cause I wasnt in the river long enough to breathe in water. I was very high on drugs so I sunk into the water but I just kind astayed there and held my breath. I wasnt fighting. Maybe I was knocked out? It was all black, it felt like I was sleeping but I knew Im out there floating in a dirty ass river. Then BOOM something yanked me out and I was sent falling into something like a dolphin (probably boat but I have no recollection).
But when I tried it long enough to start loosing the reflex to hold my breaht and breathe in, it BURNED. And I mean it burned like a motherfucker. I coughed and threw up and there was so much foam and even a bit of blood and I smelt chlorine in my sinuses for hours.

Reactions: Circles and Its time its time
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Just sharing my own experience. If it was so easy like you say so.. why not you do it... always seems so easy in the books or internet- when it comes to real life it's a real bitch to carry it out. Drowning has an agony level of 79% out of 100% while compared to other methods.

And yes I did drink alcohol with pills. Tried twice. You must be bloody committed to overcome your SI when it comes to this method.
That's why you took it and destroyed my ideal dream?)
I am now in a wild doubt.
if you say that this is unlikely - that is for sure going to happen to me. the same jump from the 12+ floor remains
I apologize for not believing :) did it hurt wildly and did you surface? or you can not remember the moment how you were saved?

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Buddy if you think about it it's few minutes of suffering VS forever peace. I'm just saying those few mins will be the most painful ever. Especially if you start to panick in the water and gasp for air. That's when you start to swallow in water and it really fucking burns like hell. Burnt so badly made me want to stop the pain - by saving myself.

Sadly I saved myself twice. I swam out to the open sea. Got tired. Thought finally the moment was there but somehow I managed to swim back to shore twice. And both times I swam so far out that I was sure that would not make it back to shore.

Maybe I was not committed enough. Maybe my SI is stronger than others. Maybe my will to die was not that strong. I have no idea to be honest. For me this method can't work - unless a boat drops me in the middle of the sea.

Just sharing my experience. Got to experiment with the method. Maybe it will be the perfect method for you (I hope). Cheers :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Well, I agree that a couple of minutes of pain is a decent price. but there is still a SI factor. even when I lose consciousness, the fucking si saves me (suspension tried partially or night-night method). sorry, there are no more options ...

Reactions: Circles
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
What about if you try an overdose to knock you unconscious while in water? Would you wake up?
I was thinking a ton of propranolol

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I suspect the key to make it relatively painless is to wear yourself out first before drowning. Or better yet black out.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
What about if you try an overdose to knock you unconscious while in water? Would you wake up?
I was thinking a ton of propranolol
This is my intention, but I suspect it's possible you may wake up. Can't be sure though.

Put some weights on?
Thought about that, but it would make it more difficult to swim far enough away from shore. Not sure I'm a good enough swimmer, even with fins. Good idea if you're jumping directly into deep water, otherwise you'd need some ballast to counteract the weights whilst swimming away from shore