• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I saw a movie and someone drowned himself after tying his hands with handcuffs. How didn't I think of it? That could work, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Lucifer'sRight and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it could work but it would be so painful that there's no way I'm doing something like that! I'm really scared of drowning!

Reactions: Aloken
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Sounds good, although you probably could achieve something similar with a closed off room and a CO2/H2S source. Would more than likely be less painful as you'd pass out slowly rather than quickly and violently as with drowning.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I think it could work but it would be so painful that there's no way I'm doing something like that! I'm really scared of drowning!
I know, yeah.. It's not only the pain (some people describe it as peaceful though), but the idea of falling in the deep sea.. I have a fear of the sea's darkness..and that's a shame because I have the sea (not a beach) right in front of me..maybe I could go to a beach somehow, but that's completely unrealistic for my situation dammit
Sounds good, although you probably could achieve something similar with a closed off room and a CO2/H2S source. Would more than likely be less painful as you'd pass out slowly rather than quickly and violently as with drowning.
I don't have access to these methods unfortunately..

• Love
Reactions: ShutUpEli
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What? You can just float tho?

ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
I know, yeah.. It's not only the pain (some people describe it as peaceful though), but the idea of falling in the deep sea.. I have a fear of the sea's darkness..and that's a shame because I have the sea (not a beach) right in front of me..maybe I could go to a beach somehow, but that's completely unrealistic for my situation dammit

I don't have access to these methods unfortunately..
Sorry to hear hopefully something will change in the future, just don't do anything without careful planning. Always make sure you have as much sorted out as possible before attempting. Wishing you peace and love

• Love
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021

just

like virginia woolf way to go xd
Yes, exactly!

Lay me down
Let the only sound
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones
What the water gave me, by Florence + The Machine (amazing song, but too painful to listen to, after some things that happened in my life)

• Love
Reactions: Bedrock48, Lucifer'sRight and almaranthine
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I saw a video on the internet of an amateur magician / escape artist die doing that in a bathtub it looked horrible, took a long long time for them to stop moving I can't imagine the panic.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I saw a video on the internet of an amateur magician / escape artist die doing that in a bathtub it looked horrible, took a long long time for them to stop moving I can't imagine the panic.
How did they do it in a bathtub though? Didn't they float?

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Obviously not the exact same situation but I've often wondered what this man's last moments were like.

It would probably work in the sense you'd die unless a member of the public spots you but I don't imagine it'd be very
pleasant. Especially if you regret it part way through and there's little you can do about it.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How did they do it in a bathtub though? Didn't they float?
No they had their hands handcuffed underneath their butt with their head underwater I can't explain it well it comes up on google image if you search escape artist drown bath

C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
If you want to drown, I suppose the most effective way is to choose the middle of the ocean at night - Jumping off a cruise ship

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
If you want to drown, I suppose the most effective way is to choose the middle of the ocean at night - Jumping off a cruise ship
In the Antarctic or Artific circles.
Hey guys, I have a question about a CTB method that I hope someone could answer.
I can get my hands on diflouroethane quite easily in the form of air duster. This rapidly replaces oxygen in the blood and causes unconsciousness. So the plan is as follows: book a hotel room with a tub. Fill the tub with warm water. Drink some alcohol beforehand to reduce any last minute thoughts of hope. Take a massive lungful of diflouroethane. Lay back into the tub and hold breath for as long as possible. Being knocked unconscious whilst in water should lead to drowning and a painless death. Chance of interruption is extremely low. No reflexes or will to breath will exist as I will be unconscious as my lungs fill with water. Chance of failure is also extremely low. I am also thinking of having a heavy sandbag or weight on my chest to stop my body from floating upwards as that is what tends to occur with a lungful of oxygen.

please advise

thanks for reading

An interesting possibility to use for the method of drowning

Last edited:
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Obviously not the exact same situation but I've often wondered what this man's last moments were like.

It would probably work in the sense you'd die unless a member of the public spots you but I don't imagine it'd be very
pleasant. Especially if you regret it part way through and there's little you can do about it.
Oh..I'm so drained.. You know? So many buts, so many ifs..
Oh I saw it. Interesting.. Thanks
No they had their hands handcuffed underneath their butt with their head underwater I can't explain it well it comes up on google image if you search escape artist drown bath
I have a deep sea available just 5 minutes from my house
That's why the mafia uses "cement shoes"...

"We all float down here...you'll float, too..."
Pennywise was my childho..who am I kidding, it still is my horror

Last edited: