• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fredoric

Fredoric

Aug 30, 2021
The guy in this video says he cannot swim up from the bottom of a pool if he has a weight belt of 15 kg (14 kg is the absolute limit for him).

I really got me thinking, seems like certain CTB then to have a weight vest of 30 kg and also to handcuff my hands, and jump into a lake/pond/the sea. With the cuffs,
I won't be able to swim with my hands or remove the vest. I would be treading water with my legs but I guess it would be impossible to swim up treading water with a 30 kg vest? (I will attach a pic of a vest, to show an example). One concern I have is that maybe the velcro on the vest might open up when I go underwater with it? I'm not sure about this, just a concern.

Some questions:

- Would it be hard to carry the 30kg to the destination? I would have to walk for a bit as I don't have a car.
- Would it be possible for a rescue team to lift me up from the water with that added weight? I already weigh over 100 kg :) (i will make sure it is at least 3 meters or so deep where I jump in)
- Could I add even more weight, say like 20 kgs in a seperate backpack as well? 50 kg of weights in total I would imagine would be impossible to swim up with using only the legs, but maybe it would be too hard to carry it to the destination?
- Does my overall weight increase the amount of weights I could potentially swim up with? The guy in video seems like an experienced swimmer, but he is quite slim. I'm really fat, would that require more weights?

Positives and negatives about this method:

+ Seems very certain. SI won't matter because I won't be able to swim up anyway.
+ Doesn't require any special gear or drugs, just stuff you can easily buy online.
+ I don't really trust overdose or ingestion methods, I know other people have succeeded with them but I'm always worried it won't work, or that I will panic and call 911 or alert my neighbours. With this method, I won't be able to anything or alert anyone, nothing will matter as soon as I get into the water with the handcuffs and the weights.

- Drowning is said to be really painful
- There is room for someone to witness it and call 911 to "save" me, which would probably leave me with brain damage. Must do this at night and in darkness, at a secluded place.

Thanks for reading :)

Attachments

• Hb574ff6278a3494ba00d31ca84fe914fj.jpg
    Hb574ff6278a3494ba00d31ca84fe914fj.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
this sounds almost completely reliable as long as you do it somewhere completely secluded. like, blow a bunch of money on a hotel room with an indoor pool and lock yourself in, no one would know, something like that. put it in some luggage, or get a wheelbarrel and pull it to your destination. as long as what you've got on you is enough to keep you down i wouldn't worry about exact numbers, if you want absolute certainty then just come strapped with all you have. There's a reason this isn't very popular though, drowning is... scary. painful. it isn't peaceful. think it over!

• Hugs
Reactions: Fredoric
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Drowning with a weight belt, make sure you can't open it, SI could take over, it is a high percentage once done away from people or chance of being saved. Be the worst to go through the worst and be nearly there for someone to grasp you and let you live this hell over again.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
The guy in this video says he cannot swim up from the bottom of a pool if he has a weight belt of 15 kg (14 kg is the absolute limit for him).

I really got me thinking, seems like certain CTB then to have a weight vest of 30 kg and also to handcuff my hands, and jump into a lake/pond/the sea. With the cuffs,
I won't be able to swim with my hands or remove the vest. I would be treading water with my legs but I guess it would be impossible to swim up treading water with a 30 kg vest? (I will attach a pic of a vest, to show an example). One concern I have is that maybe the velcro on the vest might open up when I go underwater with it? I'm not sure about this, just a concern.

Some questions:

- Would it be hard to carry the 30kg to the destination? I would have to walk for a bit as I don't have a car.
- Would it be possible for a rescue team to lift me up from the water with that added weight? I already weigh over 100 kg :) (i will make sure it is at least 3 meters or so deep where I jump in)
- Could I add even more weight, say like 20 kgs in a seperate backpack as well? 50 kg of weights in total I would imagine would be impossible to swim up with using only the legs, but maybe it would be too hard to carry it to the destination?
- Does my overall weight increase the amount of weights I could potentially swim up with? The guy in video seems like an experienced swimmer, but he is quite slim. I'm really fat, would that require more weights?

Positives and negatives about this method:

+ Seems very certain. SI won't matter because I won't be able to swim up anyway.
+ Doesn't require any special gear or drugs, just stuff you can easily buy online.
+ I don't really trust overdose or ingestion methods, I know other people have succeeded with them but I'm always worried it won't work, or that I will panic and call 911 or alert my neighbours. With this method, I won't be able to anything or alert anyone, nothing will matter as soon as I get into the water with the handcuffs and the weights.

- Drowning is said to be really painful
- There is room for someone to witness it and call 911 to "save" me, which would probably leave me with brain damage. Must do this at night and in darkness, at a secluded place.

Thanks for reading :)

If isolated, I believe this would be sure way to CTB. However, if I was in your position, I would be shuddering in fear from thinking of the pain in drowning.