• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

greenvelvet

Jan 1, 2024
Would it be possible to stay asleep while drowning if I OD'd on a medication that puts me to sleep? It's not technically a sleeping pill, but it has that side effect for me even at a low dose - if I took as many of them as I could, got in the bathtub and waited for it to send me to sleep would I be likely to still wake up while drowning? I could also ensure I was sleep deprived beforehand if that would help. But what I don't want is to be conscious while drowning, panicking and trying to stop it but unable to move. Also, what kind of long term damage would I be at risk of if I was found too soon - presumably brain damage, possibly coma? Thanks in advance.

ArteriesBindEveryon

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
Would it be possible to stay asleep while drowning if I OD'd on a medication that puts me to sleep? It's not technically a sleeping pill, but it has that side effect for me even at a low dose - if I took as many of them as I could, got in the bathtub and waited for it to send me to sleep would I be likely to still wake up while drowning? I could also ensure I was sleep deprived beforehand if that would help. But what I don't want is to be conscious while drowning, panicking and trying to stop it but unable to move. Also, what kind of long term damage would I be at risk of if I was found too soon - presumably brain damage, possibly coma? Thanks in advance.
I'd say probably not, especially in a bathtub. If you fell asleep, you'd just lean backwards without your head going underwater. Plus, water is well known for waking people up. Trying to OD in general is a bad idea since it's unlikely to kill you and more likely to leave permanent health complications.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Gas asphyxiation can produce unconsciousness much faster than an overdose with anything taken orally, and the chances of waking up underwater after it would be miserable because the blood oxygen saturation would only keep going down while fresh air is not available.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I'd advise against this. The kind of drugs that knock you out to the point you could die drowning while out are probably impossible to procure. As mentioned above, gas asphyxiation would be more ideal, just takes more setting up/planning. If done right, one simply drifts off to wonderland within a minute (perhaps even within a breath or two).

G

greenvelvet

Jan 1, 2024
Thank you for the responses, I really appreciate it. I'll look more into gas asphyxiation.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Reminds me of my initial CTB plan way back in my early/mid 20's. gave up on it because there were too many failure points. Glad I found this site so I could do digging on inert gases.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
If you sedate yourself enough on a strong cocktail of sleeping meds and opiods, and make sure you cant get out, you will die.

All suicide attempts will have some pain , it's something we just have to be brave enough to go through if you decide you want to go.