• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Would this really not work? I've read negativity about this type of method before. I've read news articles about people who've done it though. Taking sleeping pills and alcohol then submerging in the bath? But is it like hanging, if you get found too soon you end up with brain damage?
I went to a hotel alone in Jan intending to do this but the fuckwit hotel gave me a room with a shower not a bath FUCK MY LIFE 🤣🤣

• Hugs
Reactions: epic, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I'm also curious about this, it would be nice to have a method that looks/feels like sleeping.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, CTB Dream, Dead Meat and 1 other person
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
I'm also curious about this, it would be nice to have a method that looks/feels like sleeping.
It's what we all want really isn't it? Probably too good to be true

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, CTB Dream, heartbroken12 and 1 other person
TowerRoad

TowerRoad

Apr 21, 2023
Would this really not work? I've read negativity about this type of method before. I've read news articles about people who've done it though. Taking sleeping pills and alcohol then submerging in the bath? But is it like hanging, if you get found too soon you end up with brain damage?
I went to a hotel alone in Jan intending to do this but the fuckwit hotel gave me a room with a shower not a bath FUCK MY LIFE 🤣🤣
If there was no bath it was probably destiny then and it wasn't supposed to happen that day. Leaving this world in your sleep sounds like the way we all wanna go one day, like me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmmaD, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
Yeah- though I think the looking part is less important to some people, especially if they're not likely to be found by someone they care about. It definitely is limiting when this is a factor. Rules out the most popular "peaceful" methods like SN and inert gas 😔