• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
I was thinking about hanging myself, putting the rope around my neck and climbing on a chair and taking some drug that makes you unconscious, when the drug takes effect I would fall and be hanged, would that work? Would i wake up in the middle of the hanging? I thought about doing the same thing but in water, fell unconscious into a water place, i have heard stories about people that pass out drunk in to pools and died drowned. But im not sure if i would wake up in the middle of the drowning too. Give me your thoughts about it :)

Attachments

• 1591064708550.png
    1591064708550.png
    312 bytes · Views: 73
  • Aww..
Reactions: FranCanSee, Deleted member 17331 and ItsBeenTooLong
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I was wondering about something like this myself but most things i read are not looking too good. Most ctbs would be easier if we could get unconscious easy and fast, including drowning and hanging. If you do have access to such drugs, in theory it could work, as long as they keep you unconciouss for a while, despite the pain. Otherwise if rope isnt placed too well and you wake up it will be scary. Same for drowning. Thats my understanding and i could be wrong

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I don't know what might knock you out enough in order to ctb. Seems like there are so many things that could go wrong, and I agree with you that both ways are pretty scary. Are you in a hurry? Has something made you want to take this step? You sound impulsive at the moment. What's going on?

Reactions: FranCanSee and AnxietyAttack44
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I can't open the attachment. The screen just goes dark...

Reactions: FranCanSee
TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
I was wondering about something like this myself but most things i read are not looking too good. Most ctbs would be easier if we could get unconscious easy and fast, including drowning and hanging. If you do have access to such drugs, in theory it could work, as long as they keep you unconciouss for a while, despite the pain. Otherwise if rope isnt placed too well and you wake up it will be scary. Same for drowning. Thats my understanding and i could be wrong
Yeah, i think getting the drugs would be the difficult part of it
I don't know what might knock you out enough in order to ctb. Seems like there are so many things that could go wrong, and I agree with you that both ways are pretty scary. Are you in a hurry? Has something made you want to take this step? You sound impulsive at the moment. What's going on?
No im not hurry, i just want a peacefull and effective way to ctb. Well, a lot of things makes me want to ctb :/

I can't open the attachment. The screen just goes dark...
Oh sorry, it was a screenshot of a case of someone that died unconscious in a pool, i thought it would work as a research to the method

• Hugs
Reactions: FranCanSee