Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
So right now there's this nice little hurricane outside my door. I've watched the waves. So many people are out In the water. Now I would not go out via drowning but it was so tempting to go out in the water right now and just make it look like I was an idiot that thought it might be fun to go in the water.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 13412, Huntfish34, SmellyRat and 4 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I feel the same whenever im near lakes, especially when im all alone or during nights. I rarely drink but when i will go for drowning i gonna make sure to have some

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, SmellyRat and x~Sophia~x
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn,. I could picture myself doing something very similar myself. You talking about Eta I guess ? Looked Very powerful from the reports I've seen.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Damn,. I could picture myself doing something very similar myself. You talking about Eta I guess ? Looked Very powerful from the reports I've seen.
Yeah Eta, it's a nasty little storm. The waves are intense. I'm a good swimmer but I couldn't last long out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I have considered drowning as a method but the idea of thrashing around with my mind and body in full panic does not appeal to me very much lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwmyselfaway and Huntfish34