HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Keeping an eye on the timetable
Jul 17, 2024
I was wondering whether it'd make any sense to get a bunch of melatonin pills, or maybe propranolol pills (?), and have a very warm bath while being drunk?

Would that make me faint and drown?

Reactions: highwaytoheaven, nihilistic_dragon and AlvinL28
squidman117

squidman117

WILL CTB ON 10/16 IF THINGS GET WORSE.
Dec 1, 2023
I just overdosed with propranolol. It was painless and put me unconscious and I would have died if no one found me. Do that and make sure no one will find you

• Informative
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, etherealspring, HowToCTB and 1 other person
AlvinL28

AlvinL28

Christian?
Aug 10, 2024
I'm not familiar with drugs. Wish there were pharmacists to help with these. But unlikely.
Drowning...? Yeeeh. Sounds like waterboarding someone to death.

Honestly, I'd wish they/God would legalize MAiD. So we don't have to take it into our own hands.

• Aww..
Reactions: HowToCTB
squidman117

squidman117

WILL CTB ON 10/16 IF THINGS GET WORSE.
Dec 1, 2023
Also melatonin will not make you pass out

• Informative
Reactions: AlvinL28 and grandeur.egg
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Look up OD stats etc regarding that med. There have been successful cases, but it seems to vary greatly. It does seem to depend on not getting interrupted. There's a chance you could puke it out before it absorbs but a lot of propranolol kinda dissolves.

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Keeping an eye on the timetable
Jul 17, 2024
Look up OD stats etc regarding that med. There have been successful cases, but it seems to vary greatly. It does seem to depend on not getting interrupted. There's a chance you could puke it out before it absorbs but a lot of propranolol kinda dissolves.
Fortunately, I have antiemetics

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
I don't know about propanolol, but technically you can OD on melatonin, however it's very unlikely to do anything. It's a naturally occurring hormone in the body and an OD would likely just cause tiredness, low BP and disorientation. I take it everyday and it does bugger all - I don't even know why I bother taking it.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Also melatonin will not make you pass out
Melatonin makes you sleepy. It can help you fall asleep but it doesn't keep you asleep. A sleeping pill may work better. Because if you start drowning I think with melatonin you would wake up pretty easily. Not sure about sleeping pills - it may be harder to wake up and there may be a chance.

• Informative
Reactions: HowToCTB