• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
Okay i've read this is one of the more painful ways to go but it seems pretty convenient and effective anyhow.

Any tips? Hold your breath before going under or no?

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Nothingisreal
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Tie something heavy to your ankle. The rest will not matter.

Reactions: Kerrtu and Gloomislost
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
Yeah I don't have a deep body of water to do it in, I live in the desert. I was thinking my tub or not so deep pool. May just try partial hanging again tonight.

I did more research on drowning, fuuuuuck. That's probably one of the most painful ways to go next to burning alive and swallowing drano. Swallowing drano literally melts your insides.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Check the threads on partial and spend some time working on your setup. Best to only try it once! Good luck.

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Yeah I don't have a deep body of water to do it in, I live in the desert. I was thinking my tub or not so deep pool. May just try partial hanging again tonight.

I did more research on drowning, fuuuuuck. That's probably one of the most painful ways to go next to burning alive and swallowing drano. Swallowing drano literally melts your insides.
Realy make sure your setup is correct. Dont want to end up with braindamage.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I have dreamed of dying that way for as long as I can remember.