CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone who suffers with driving anxiety knows this is absolute hell. I live in a smaller City but work in a big city, interstate driving. Literally has been a shity week because of the time change everybody has to adjust to driving in the goddamn dark including me. The other day I almost got into an accident that was mostly my fault after already witnessing one happen. Then the next day I see another accident happen luckily I'm prepared but fucks up my route because that road is shut down. So now I get to play Google maps in the dark because somebody decided to have an accident at 5 a.m.

Hate living. Hate driving. Hate working. Hate myself. Thanks for reading.

Edit thank f****** Christ today is my Friday so I can hide in my house for three goddamn days

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, MeltedJello, Beeper and 10 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Driving in busy traffic is stressful.

Reactions: CatLove56, Beeper, demuic and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Driving is stressful for me that sometimes i lose sleep over intrusive thoughts about something that can go wrong with it. I quit my job so i dont have to drive anymore to it. Neet lifestyle suits me better afterall

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLove56, Scribble Fan, demuic and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Im sorry you feel this way.

I learned driving in one of the most stressful and inpatient city around.
Everyone is honking if you hesitate for just a split second.
So I completely understand the anxious feeling in busy traffic.

But on the other hand I love driving on emptier highways. I'm basically my own DJ and enjoy listening to music, driving my own speed (not dictated by everyone behind/in front of me) and getting lost in thoughts/memories.
Being in ld relationships had me driving for hours each weekend and I strangely looked forward to that.

Reactions: CatLove56, Scribble Fan and DocNo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot drive. Just thinking about it is terrifying to me. I never want to learn. There is nowhere to drive to anyway so there would be no point in learning. That sounds really stressful what you are going through. I wish you the best.

Reactions: CatLove56
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Driving on empty backroads is fun and relaxing. Sitting in traffic makes even normal people long for death.

We used to live in nature among our tribe. Now we are crammed into tiny prison like apartment buildings surrounded by complete strangers. All so we can work most of our waking lives to make the rich even richer.

Life is absolutely pointless for 99% of the population. It is crazy to me that people still have kids knowing this.

yuuta_sun

yuuta_sun

Jun 1, 2021
I already got my license but once I saw an uncensored video of a fatal car crash, I haven't been able to drive since. Driving is really scary when you think about it.