dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
I'm not addicted to anything (maybe love in all forms, actually) & rarely partake in less than sober activities, but I am free of responsibility today/this evening & I have decided to revisit my old friend PBR. Such amazing memories attached to this beer.
Of course life would have it that I feel most connected to the people I've only experienced to a certain degree & in digital form. So many of you do the world a favor by just existing. Fated to be or accidentally here together- I am thankful for it. I'd be so much hella lonelier without you all. &, if it is "impossible" for me to love the majority of you, well, then... I don't know what else this feeling is. Something very close to it, then. I just wanna scoop you all up & have a cuddle party, where we could scream, laugh, cry, & be completely fucking mad together... though, some of you would not be able to attend any longer even if you were willing.
I just wanted you to know, especially if you feel you're not in someone's heart; you are in mine, like at least 90% of the time.
(& end scene.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, GoodPersonEffed, Myforevercharlie and 28 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending you love and hugs. Have nice happy drunk evening!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, Wraith, dropdeadfred and 6 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I feel the same way about this community. I'm so sorry for everyone who has to suffer, but it's comforting to be around others that are in a similar place. Reading everyone's posts, I just want to give everyone a big hug and tell them they're heard! Glad you're enjoying your beer, and hope you have a lovely evening. And thanks for sharing this sweet post :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: foxdie, Wraith, dropdeadfred and 5 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you!

All of you are in mine as well.

I know how hard life can be and it hurts my heart to see that so many others know this as well.

My only consolation is that I have found people who understand, and while I am sad that you understand, I am so very grateful for all of you - I am not so lonely anymore.

:'( :heart:

<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, dropdeadfred, Silvermorning and 5 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Cheers:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Silvermorning, Xocoyotziin and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
That's a beautiful post. Thank you so much for putting it up . :hug:
Enjoy the beer ! :smiling:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Silvermorning, Xocoyotziin and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm raising a glass of my favourite cider to you DDF! Enjoy your evening.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, dropdeadfred, Silvermorning and 4 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I just wanna scoop you all up & have a cuddle party, where we could scream, laugh, cry, & be completely fucking mad together
Ngl this would be really nice :shy:

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, dropdeadfred, Silvermorning and 3 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Enjoy yourself and have one for me :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, dropdeadfred, Silvermorning and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Enjoy your evening :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow, Ghost2211, dropdeadfred and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Ah, PBR... that was my cheap beer of choice for many years. So many good memories of time spent with friends.
Wish I could join you.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, dropdeadfred, Silvermorning and 2 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
When I say I never drink, I never drink. I went to a little get together at my aunt's last night. Ended up drinking ten seltzers and three blue moons. Somehow found weed. I was beyond wasted last night. I love the feeling of not being worried about what others may think about me when I'm wasted. I feel like I turn into the person I want to be when I'm under the influence.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Ghost2211, dropdeadfred and 4 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Not sure why this song and video expresses my sentiments.

Thank you for sharing yours.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and dropdeadfred
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Not sure why this song and video expresses my sentiments.

Thank you for sharing yours.

RH in general, but specifically this song, has pulled me out of some dark ass times. I can always appreciate a video that encourages the human race to actually give a shit & do something.
The lyrics are but perfectly fitting, as well as the images in a metaphorical/physical sense: we are in the fire together, holding each other while amidst the destruction of the masses/existence.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and CoalmineCanary
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
we are in the fire together, holding each other while amidst the destruction of the masses/existence.

Thank you for holding me even metaphorically in this fucken fire.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm not addicted to anything (maybe love in all forms, actually) & rarely partake in less than sober activities, but I am free of responsibility today/this evening & I have decided to revisit my old friend PBR. Such amazing memories attached to this beer.
Of course life would have it that I feel most connected to the people I've only experienced to a certain degree & in digital form. So many of you do the world a favor by just existing. Fated to be or accidentally here together- I am thankful for it. I'd be so much hella lonelier without you all. &, if it is "impossible" for me to love the majority of you, well, then... I don't know what else this feeling is. Something very close to it, then. I just wanna scoop you all up & have a cuddle party, where we could scream, laugh, cry, & be completely fucking mad together... though, some of you would not be able to attend any longer even if you were willing.
I just wanted you to know, especially if you feel you're not in someone's heart; you are in mine, like at least 90% of the time.
(& end scene.)

[/QUOTE

It never ceases to amaze me how deep hearted people at their lowest point are. This post made me tear up a bit, thank you and sending love back :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Silvermorning
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
You wouldn't mind doing the drinking on my behalf would you? I've never been much of a drinker, believe me i've tried especially with my friends who absolutely love alcohol. But if it isn't the bitter taste that gets me it's my stomach disagreeing with the liquor.

• Hugs
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
  • Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hey! Have a great evening. I am way older than you and PBR was THE beer back in the disco days of the late 70's. I can not drink anymore becasue of the meds that I take. So PLEASE hoist one for me!!! You are such a loving and caring person! Makes me feel good, thank you!

• Love
  • Hugs
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Aww. I feel the exact same way! I would love love love to cuddle you all! And I hate being touched by people Idk or trust which is most of the world lol. But I would totally be here for that with you just to give a moment of warmth to your heart. I hope one day you get to feel that.

• Love
  • Hugs