• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Terraterraterra

Dec 15, 2021
As stupid and irrelevant as it might sound, I fear not being able to comfort myself with one of the last things that do bring me some pleasure and respite from the worries of the world, which is tea.

Would drinking it shortly before SN change anything in therms of probabilities of failure?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've seen a post where a girl admitted that she might have failed her SN attempt due to drinking too much water beforehand.

There's a possibility nothing will happen and as it might be one of your last moments, it feels really sad not to "let" you drink your tea to feel the minimum of peace in a moment like this. I'm obviously not an expert, but I'd recommend you not to do it. I know it could make you calm and it seems like it's just some tea, it doesn't make anyone vomit, I get it. But the truth is- the less there is in your stomach, the better.
But of course it's your attempt and your decision!

• Love
Reactions: Thanksforeverything and hikikomorizombie