• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
is this a good idea? its the only place where i could be away from my parents

• Hugs
Reactions: Glowarm, pthnrdnojvsc, Keto and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If your goal is to not be found, sure.

Are you absolutely sure you want to go?

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
If your goal is to not be found, sure.

Are you absolutely sure you want to go?
yeah im absolutely sure. I will leave my phone at home so i dont impulsively call the ambulance and bring with me my mp3 player so i can listen to music while leaving this planet.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Judy Garland
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Are you old enough to book a hotel? Won't that be more comfortable? Unless of course, you love nature.

Reactions: No Entertainment
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Are you old enough to book a hotel? Won't that be more comfortable? Unless of course, you love nature.
Maids might intrude or something.

I should hope he is old enough to. We don't want underage people here.

Reactions: Musketeer
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022

A simple do not disturb sign would keep the chamber maids out. I intend to consume my N in a hotel.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022

Im 22
The only problem is, i am kinda scared of being alone at night inthe forest lol, what if some bear shows up or a wolf

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally like the sound of ctb in a forest, far away from any people. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Musketeer, Rogue Proxy, ojinzo and 1 other person
Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
I also am hesitating if I should take my sn at home or in the forest at night so my family doesn't end up seeing my dead corpse and won't wake up either but at the same time I'm also scared to go to the forest at night lol

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
I also am hesitating if I should take my sn at home or in the forest at night so my family doesn't end up seeing my dead corpse and won't wake the up either but at the same time I'm also scared to go to the forest at night lol
my suggestion is go with a fleshlight so you see where youre walking and when you find the location turn the fleshlight off. and check if there are no wildlife in that forest. or go to some abandoned building

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: MorsVoluntaria, shrek34, Shu and 1 other person
J

JinnDX

Apr 26, 2022
is this a good idea? its the only place where i could be away from my parents
Depends on your preference. Do you want your last moments on this planet to be in a forest?
What would be ideal for you?

Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
It shouldn't take you too long between the time you arrive there and you drinking your mixture, so I think there's a low chance for that. But let's look at it in another way: let's say something does attack you, well the cause of your death will look like a "natural" incident to the one who will find you

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I'd like to do it where no one could find me, so an empty field or woods at night would be ideal.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm taking it in the woods but I'm gonna bring a tent. I'm gonna to do it early morning. Probably best to do it at night. I don't want The chupacabra to get me though.
my suggestion is go with a fleshlight
Eheheheh "fleshlight"

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarantula Girl, loopyloo, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
I'm taking it in the woods but I'm gonna bring a tent. I'm gonna to do it early morning. Probably best to do it at night. I don't want The chupacabra to get me though.

Eheheheh "fleshlight"
XD haha woops

Reactions: loopyloo and Life is overrated
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I like the idea of doing it in a forest. I'm trying to decide too whether to do in in the woods which is about 2.5 miles from my apartment, or just doing it here in my livingroom. Noise is the only concern, and I don't want to feel boxed in when I do this. Dying with nature all around just feels better.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
H
Im 22
The only problem is, i am kinda scared of being alone at night inthe forest lol, what if some bear shows up or a wolf
Hi! I'm 21, i want to die by taking SN in the woods too 🥺 i wish you the best of luck!!!
yeah im absolutely sure. I will leave my phone at home so i dont impulsively call the ambulance and bring with me my mp3 player so i can listen to music while leaving this planet.
Personally i'm not sure about leaving your phone part — don't you need a navigator, a compass?…

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shu
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
H

Hi! I'm 21, i want to die by taking SN in the woods too 🥺 i wish you the best of luck!!!

Personally i'm not sure about leaving your phone part — don't you need a navigator, a compass?…
no. why need a compass? if i get lost, even better. that will just mean more motivation to CTB

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: shrek34 and WorthlessTrash
Jred

Jred

Sadness covers me like a blanket.
Apr 26, 2022
no. why need a compass? if i get lost, even better. that will just mean more motivation to CTB
Unless you're super ready to go, I feel like scoping out the area prior would be a good idea. Like, find the nicest most remote spot, get familiar, make sure the chances of being found too early are very low.

I like the idea of going out in nature too, I've seriously considered it. I would just have to find a place.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
I'm going out alone in nature, I don't want to be surrounded by people or have any attachments before i go, and as an added bonus the animals get to have a feast with my corpse.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
I'm going out alone in nature, I don't want to be surrounded by people or have any attachments before i go, and as an added bonus the animals get to have a feast with my corpse.
in my woods theres only deers so i dont think they will feast on my flesh hehe. maybe worms tho..

M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
in my woods theres only deers so i dont think they will feast on my flesh hehe. maybe worms tho..
in the woods in my area we have scavengers, if not you become food for the plants and the earth itself via decay.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You're not going to send an email ot anything to alert anyone? Just curious.