Mechanical Dance

Mechanical Dance

"I'm a monstrosity. An abomination."
May 28, 2023
Would drink a variety of cleaning products and other stuff with chemicals in it, lay on bed and try to sleep. Flavor might be an issue but I could figure out a way to make it a bit more tolerable.

I don't know much about methods regarding chemicals, do you think this could be a good idea?

cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
Seems like it would be agonizing. Cleaning chemicals might just rip apart your insides and it'll be so painful you'll want help before it fully offs you. Also if you do survive your insides (esp esophagus) may be too mangled to live the same life you had again. Not a good method I think

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Suicidе, lsssrrr and 1 other person
Mechanical Dance

Mechanical Dance

"I'm a monstrosity. An abomination."
May 28, 2023
Seems like it would be agonizing. Cleaning chemicals might just rip apart your insides and it'll be so painful you'll want help before it fully offs you. Also if you do survive your insides (esp esophagus) may be too mangled to live the same life you had again. Not a good method I think
To be fair, pain is not something I worry too much about regarding methods. The SI aspect is considerable, though, so I'll probably go with hanging as I originally intended, thanks a lot ❤️

Reactions: crem
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Would drink a variety of cleaning products and other stuff with chemicals in it, lay on bed and try to sleep. Flavor might be an issue but I could figure out a way to make it a bit more tolerable.

I don't know much about methods regarding chemicals, do you think this could be a good idea?
Sure, if you want to destroy your esophagus

• Love
Reactions: Mechanical Dance
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
I'd suggest against this. Mainly because 1. painful as hell. And 2. If it does fail there is a lot more damage done to your life.
The only sure method of a cleaning product I think is drano. And that shit melts you from the inside out, absoloutely horrific way to go.

• Informative
Reactions: lsssrrr
HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Fixed in one determined flash
Aug 19, 2023
Sounds like a pretty painful way to go, I've only OD'ed alergy meds and over the counter pain meds and that was hell alone, I honestly can't imagine using chemicals that aren't even supposed to be in your body in the first place TBH.

You'd probably not be able to sleep from the pain alone and sit there in agonising pain or throwing up, If you did make I think there would be irreversible damage to your organs so yeah, sounds absolutely awful

This may be a bit out of nowhere, so I apologise but I love your Oliva theme, didn't expect to see another F&H fan on here

• Love
Reactions: Mechanical Dance
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No. And if you use the search function, you will find dozens of threads with the same question.