• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

otozo123

Aug 3, 2023
I think the question should be pretty obvious from the title. Basically, I have all the materials for the SN method including the prescription strength anti-emetic. The only thing I don't have access to at the moment are benzos. I know a drug dealer that usually has them, but it's been several months now, and he just keeps telling me he'll have them back soon. So I thought to get over some of the anxiety and also help me pass out more easily I would get drunk instead, but I'm not sure if this would lead to complications or somehow significantly risk possibility of success. Thanks for any knowledge or tips on this

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Alcohol significantly increases risk of vomiting. I'd try to do everything you can to snag a benzo

Reactions: otozo123
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Alcohol increases the risk of nausea and vomiting, just take benzos or no benzos. You can replace benzos with some other medications to fix tachycardia for example if some of the symptoms after the ingestion of the SN will make you anxious, but no alcohol.

Reactions: otozo123
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah... What they said plus you add more stuff in your stomach so reduces ingestion rate of sn solution.