• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CS~

CS~

Gone
Mar 1, 2024
Hey. So, I'm pretty drunk. This is my second thread of today, sorry if this isn't allowed

I drink because I self-destruct. When I do I want to CTB the most. I always wanted to be in control and do this properly. This isn't how I want to go. But I'm in floods of tears and I want nothing more.

Is I better to have that numbness, to get buzzed to avoid survival instinct? I'm not sure. I feel ready but this is not how I wanted to go.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kindalone, AlexYaBoy, Gossamer and 7 others
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Drinking helps in the moment for me but then after im even more depressed

• Hugs
Reactions: CS~, peacefulexit, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
It'd say it all depends on what you're going for. When Im leaving Its not preferedto be buzzed in case I throw up the herb. So unless you have a method that you're sure wont backfire whilst drink I'd say try to figure out how to do it without or another way that wont be a risk. Would feel awful to wake up to it not working :/

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
odd to me at least. before i forget, multiple posts are allowed. but anyway, i'm happier after a few drinks. yes, hangovers suck. withdrawal is worse

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Drinking helps a lot actually. Unfortunately, it's the day after that doesn't help at all. Drink some pedialyte or Gatorade Zero after your booze. It will make your hangover less brutal.

Reactions: BrainShower and green eyes
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I find that with drinking, I either become someone who finds everything funny and laughs uncontrollably at everything, or I just start crying uncontrollably. The last time I got drunk, I did the latter. It was awful. I wanted to escape my pain, but it just made my pain worse.

Reactions: tbroken, BojackHorseman, green eyes and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not for me, I find alcohol makes me even more depressed.

It might lift mood for a bit but it's a depressant so not good with depression.

Reactions: BrainShower
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Drinking helps a lot actually. Unfortunately, it's the day after that doesn't help at all. Drink some pedialyte or Gatorade Zero after your booze. It will make your hangover less brutal.
Just make sure there is no day after and start the day with 300ml of brandy. Actually works very well for a while can recommend.
Not for me, I find alcohol makes me even more depressed.

It might lift mood for a bit but it's a depressant so not good with depression.
Yes but cns depressants have nothing to do with clinical depression. Hate when people confuse this haha

Reactions: drugfiend and MatrixPrisoner
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Drinking can be a short term solution to numb pain / thoughts and all that but it's neither a solution to problems nor does it actually help solving them. Alc is kinda "destructive" but it's too slow to actually harm yourself physically short and mid term.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
I find that with drinking, I either become someone who finds everything funny and laughs uncontrollably at everything, or I just start crying uncontrollably. The last time I got drunk, I did the latter. It was awful. I wanted to escape my pain, but it just made my pain worse.
Same. I go one extreme or the other. Im either all jacked up and excited, or I become a fucking blubbering mess in the floor.

Reactions: Malaria
PoorYorick

PoorYorick

Jan 4, 2024
I found out that soft drugs are much better. No hangover. Can also be mixed with alco. No hangover at least. Most of them are illegal, but once you get know how to obtain them, it becomes acceptable. It may depend on the country though.

They are also said to be able to improve overall quality of life, in sober state also.

Don't know if there are enough instructions here on how to get psychodelics from darknet. PM me if there are not.

Don't ctb if you have not tried drugs :)

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Nothing will change the dreadful reality of living. Masking makes it worse.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Drinking doesn't solve anything, and if you get too used to the stuff it can make your life worse. I gave up alcohol completely about 14 years ago. Don't miss it at all.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Although drinking doesn't get rid of your problems, it helps me cope and forget my miserable life, for a while anyway. I know once I sober up, I'll be right back to square one.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
So
I found out that soft drugs are much better. No hangover. Can also be mixed with alco. No hangover at least. Most of them are illegal, but once you get know how to obtain them, it becomes acceptable. It may depend on the country though.

They are also said to be able to improve overall quality of life, in sober state also.

Don't know if there are enough instructions here on how to get psychodelics from darknet. PM me if there are not.

Don't ctb if you have not tried drugs :)
So far microdosing shrooms just makes me more emotional

Reactions: PoorYorick