• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
Is drinking one bottle of vodka a good way to ctb? I know that there is high risk to vomit, but maybe AE would help. What do you think about that?

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Not enough to kill you

Reactions: looseye
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
One bottle isn't enough. I read an article where it said that 1.5L of 40% alcohol can be lethal, now you can imagine that this also depends on the weight someone has.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I've drunk much more than that on a regular basis during more energetic times in my life. You'll just have a hangover.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
It's a great way to cause liver damage. Please don't do this

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sounds really stupid to be honest. You'll just be in worse shape.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Wouldnt recommend, its absolutely unreliable. A few years ago i drank a whole 1L bottle of vodka on impulse mixed with a few pills of paracetamol and ibuprofen and all i've got was stronach rinsing + a psychiatric evaluation where i had to lie my ass off on order not to be kept in the toxicology section, or sent to the loony bin. You have to be very "lucky" for this act to kill you, and even then its most likely going to be a very unpleasant death. Liver/pancreas failure is an AWFUL way to die

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Good with a 1 liter bottle of 96 degree ethyl alcohol, it can die especially if taken with benzos. But you also need 40 mg of metoclopramide taken 40 minutes before
He goes into an ethylic coma, followed by cardiac and respiratory arrest

Last edited:
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
As the comments above said, it's veeery unlikely that one bottle will be enough to kill you. The popular "12 shots in a row will make you die" myth is - unfortunately - utter bullshit

Reactions: Vasy93
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
As the comments above said, it's veeery unlikely that one bottle will be enough to kill you. The popular "12 shots in a row will make you die" myth is - unfortunately - utter bullshit
That's right, the lethal dose of alcohol is very high, you have to drink a lot to die. Alcohol can be helpful in other methods of suicide, e.g. amitriptyline, Chloral hydrate ..