I

ilovemy2d

Idkidk
Jul 2, 2021
Hey there, I was thinking of all the possible ways to die.
I have realized that there is no better version of myself that I could possibly find out about.
I think of killing my self then I come back to the person trying to change myself then there we go again. I hurt someone again. I am weird.I am awkward. People who loves me loves me and thanks for making me feel loved. They are loving me so that I don't kill myself if they say other wise.
I can't just frickin fit in. I am conflicted inside.And I am unable to control the influx of negative thoughts that could just engulf me in one go. I ruin others mood. And I dunno how to genuinely connect with any one.Every time I meet some one I start fearing if he or she will be the next one to leave me.

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION.
Has anyone of you tried drinking and drowning?
Drink as much you can gulp down and juo from the top of some river into a deep bridge.
Why have not anyone tried this option??
And would it work?

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Drunk people accidentally fall in bodies of water and die all of the time. The alcohol impairs their ability to swim against strong currents, and limits the body's ability to fight against the cold temperatures of the water, especially in colder months. In fact, so many people have died in the canals of Manchester that some people believe that a serial killer is operating there.
Drink as much you can gulp down and juo from the top of some river into a deep bridge.
Why have not anyone tried this option??
And would it work?
Additionally, people who do not die from impact trauma when jumping from bridges often die from drowning or hypothermia in the water. See Golden Gate Bridge.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovemy2d