NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've had dreams about my ex most nights. Dreams of being able to speak to him again, of reconciliation.

The only problem is being knocked out of them by a panic attack every single time. My mind wants so badly for the dream to be real. When I wake up, I'm so confused and upset that I'm not with my ex.

It's currently a little after 4a.m. my time, and I've just been woken up in this manner. I slept like absolute garbage last night. I'm so exhausted. I just want this to be over one way or another.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: irreversibledamage, Epsilon0, HeartbrokenViking1 and 5 others
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I usuallyy have scaryy fantasyy dreams but lately' i've been having more of kinda real-life dreams..For instance, this one where I'm surrounded by myy almost everyyone I know and they're all mocking at mehh. I'm about to give a smart-ass replyy to them but then I realise that what theyy are sayingg is actuallyy true. Theyy knoww how horrible I am. So I just continue standing there silentlyy and everyone else continues to mockk at mehh!

• Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom, Woodnote and terry_a_davis
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
My dreams are almost always about my traumatic experiences including my ex, they abandon me in my dreams again and again. I often wake up in tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: irreversibledamage, Woodnote, terry_a_davis and 1 other person
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
i dream about an ex gf from years ago at least a couple of times a week. i did last night and it was in more detail and longer than usual. i hate waking up and realizing it was just a dream. hardly think about her when i'm awake. i think dreams are at least in part a way of your mind trying to deal with emotional pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: irreversibledamage and NekoNomNom
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
i would give everything for my love to come to me in my dreams..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: irreversibledamage, NekoNomNom, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've had dreams about my ex most nights. Dreams of being able to speak to him again, of reconciliation.

The only problem is being knocked out of them by a panic attack every single time. My mind wants so badly for the dream to be real. When I wake up, I'm so confused and upset that I'm not with my ex.

It's currently a little after 4a.m. my time, and I've just been woken up in this manner. I slept like absolute garbage last night. I'm so exhausted. I just want this to be over one way or another.
Holy shit how I can relate to this so much. I've been dreaming about my ex for weeks now. Nearly every single night.

It's gotten so bad I can hardly even sleep, eat, or focus on menial tasks. I dunno how much longer I can go on like this before I just CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O and NekoNomNom
H

HeartbrokenViking1

Apr 16, 2020
I dream about my ex almost every night...

• Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom
irreversibledamage

irreversibledamage

May 23, 2020
I dream about my past too. In my dreams, I'm younger, I'm living the moments of life that I didn't live... then I wake up thinking about how it's all gone...

• Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom
Ijustneeditalltostop

Ijustneeditalltostop

Just a sad old soul searching for a way to escape
May 23, 2020
In the last 2 weeks i wake up almost every night at 2 or 3am cuz of bad dreams.. It's always bad things happening or happened to me
It sucks so much cuz when i wake up i can't go back to sleep again i just keep crying and panicking..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis, NekoNomNom and irreversibledamage