Foxykaavn

Foxykaavn

Nov 11, 2023
Anyone here have dreams about suicide?I dream everyday about suicide and various types of ways I could escape from this misery. It feels so good until I open my eyes and be 😞. Hope one day it is real and I don't open my eyes 😭

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Some place nice and almondmilk
ConcreteCake

ConcreteCake

Oct 25, 2023
I never dreamed about it, but dreaming that I died has happened several times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
Anyone here have dreams about suicide?I dream everyday about suicide and various types of ways I could escape from this misery. It feels so good until I open my eyes and be 😞. Hope one day it is real and I don't open my eyes 😭
I dreamed about it once. I still vividly remember it. It changed my view of death, and my comfort with it.

It started on a dark, cold, depressing night. I was feeling the depression and pain I've felt irl for a long time. I'm standing in front of a little stream in a wooded area. I string up a nose from a tree next to me, slip my head through, then the dream goes dark and I don't see myself die.
I wake up next to the tree on the ground. The morning is shining the most intense, vivid golden light, and the water looks like diamonds. I can't describe enough how beautiful the view was. And the FEELING--it was the most peaceful I'd ever felt, very much a first. I'm overcome with it.
I look up and see my body hanging. A group of emergency responders appear on the scene, and one of the firemen picks up my body to carry it away, and he looks so sad about it. I'm confused for a second at how he could be so sad, but of course remembered he's living, I'm dead, so I don't feel that pain anymore.

Flash forward, I visit my mom. She's distraught and crying and she can't see me. I'm trying to comfort her but I can't break that barrier of death. I then go visit friends who don't even know I'm dead, and they can all see me and talk to me fine. Later on, I Snapchat one of them and say "I have something to tell you". I tell them I'm dead. They think it's the weirdest thing I've ever said, then I send a link to an article about my death, saying "no, I'm serious".

Flash forward to my funeral. Everyone is there, including the friends I'd been hanging out with. They're all upset and crying and heartbroken, and now NONE of them could see me!

Theeeeen yeah. I woke up. The end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori