draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
For three nights in a row now I've been having dreams of watching myself ctb in 3rd person and it's so sad to watch but also affirming that this is what I really want. I don't normally dream I'll have one or two a year at max so this is a strange pattern for me but it's nice to experience something I've wanted so long. Does anyone else have dreams like this?

Ps: As soon as I get the money for SN I will be buying it, that's all that's holding me back anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.O.N, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Ohh my....that's so scary...

• Hugs
Reactions: draekmir
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Strange. A few months ago I had those dreams too. It was not scary or troubling, just unusual. Never had them before.

• Hugs
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
Damn bro, I thought my recurring dreams of working at an old job that I hated were bad lol. That shit does not sound like a good vibe

• Hugs
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Damn bro, I thought my recurring dreams of working at an old job that I hated were bad lol. That shit does not sound like a good vibe
I mean I guess even my subconscious wants to ctb at this point. I can't complain too much I'll be free soon 💖🌸

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I keep dreaming about ctb too, always in 1st person and I'm taking the meds, preparing the SN, locking my bedroom door, etc. I think it's because this is on my mind 24/7.

• Hugs
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I've just started to have dreams of my ctb of choice, woke up exactly after dying in the dream, I'm going to take it as a sign that my brain is ready.