TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I'd like this thread to be somewhere where you can share your dreams with myself and others, i personally find reading them fascinating, long detailed ones are a favourite.

I also wish to find specific dreams, if you have any involving green archways, white orbs, strange speckled voids of green to tan/orange colors, or auras around beings that the auras themselves contain shapes inside.

I personally dream multiple times a night and have recorded most of them. Please share away, i WILL read all of them.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ctvunny, leavingthesoultrap, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I dream a lot... but I usually remember them only in the morning.
Yesterday I dreamt someting about hiding and running in a forest with grenades on me. There was also some army vehicle looking for me.
I used to dream about nuclear appocalypse a lot too.
Sometimes I have a lucid dreams too, when that happens I fly or I instantly travel to places I want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
There is this one dream that was really memorable to me. I dreamt of an alternate life, where I had a dear friend whom I cherished. I was happy and content. Then he got busy, really busy, I would always go running around looking for him. Sometimes I would find him, sometimes I won't. But even if we have little time to spend with each other. I was still happy and content. I knew he apperciates me going around and looking for him, and he made as much time for me as possible. And that was enough for me. It was the realest dream I had, I woke up when I was going about trying to find my friend. And I felt this overwhelming sense of sadness and a dreaded feeling that I forgot someone. Because the dream was so real, that I thought I had forgotten. It actually took me a few hours to remember such a friend never existed.

Anyways, something less serious, there was also this dream where I died. I was so happy, I flew through the air and celebrated. If I pulled on someone hard, they would see me so I went to all my friends and shouted at them about how happy I am. And then I woke up, and I was so fucking disappointed.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've noticed that there are many common elements that I can find in the dreams I have. This includes random gore (more fleshy than bloody), feeling depressed/numb/miserable, if I die in my dreams it's usually as a result of drowning, etc. I can also feel pain in my dreams which sucks.

The last dream I remember was from last week, where I dreamed about being at uni, feeling miserable. I walked out of the school and into a park and then there was a flashback where I ran away from home to the same park in the middle of the night. The park was covered in snow. There was this large tree that I walked up to and there was rope with a noose tied to one of it's branches. I was planning on hanging myself but I got caught before I was able to. Then it cut back to the present, where I went up to the same tree and was about to try and hang myself again.

I've also had some pretty insane dreams in the past. I had this one dream where I pissed off my stepmother and she walked away to get a knife that she could use to kill me with. I ended up panicking and nobody else would help me. At some point, I had became desperate and pinched myself hoping that it was just a dream and it was. I was able to wake myself up just before she was about to plunge the knife into me.

I also had another dream in which someone told me that I was dreaming and that caused me to realize that I was dreaming. That led to me running outside into the road in order to get hit by a car and wake up.