BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Just woke up from another dream where I ctb. It had me wondering: have you guys ever dreamt about suicide? What was the method, and was it scary for you, refreshing, etc?

Feel free to write anything that comes to mind on the topic.

hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
I had a dream that I jumped off a bridge into a river and drowned. It was surreal because I literally started choking on my own saliva and woke up. It was like my body was simulating the experience of drowning.

Side note: it always sucks how I wake up when I "die" in the dream world. I'd like to see what kind of afterlife my subconscious mind could conjure up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and BitterlyAlive_
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I once had a dream in which I CTB using N. Then after I was dead, I suddenly realised I forgot to make a goodbye thread here on this forum and I was trying to communicate with the living so someone would do so on my behalf.

Boosheen ghost pusheen

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Venus13 and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I had a dream that I jumped off a bridge into a river and drowned. It was surreal because I literally started choking on my own saliva and woke up. It was like my body was simulating the experience of drowning.

Side note: it always sucks how I wake up when I "die" in the dream world. I'd like to see what kind of afterlife my subconscious mind could conjure up.
That does sound surreal, and honestly a bit scary. I'm curious about the afterlife too, do you have any ideas about it when you're awake?
I once had a dream in which I CTB using N. Then after I was dead, I suddenly realised I forgot to make a goodbye thread here on this forum and I was trying to communicate with the living so someone would do so on my behalf.

View attachment 101232
Did you end up reaching someone?

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto