Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Sometimes I let myself do it. I feel it in my whole body.

• Hugs
Reactions: - crybaby - and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @Tortured_empath,
Do you mean a dream while asleep, or an ambition?

Reactions: Tortured_empath
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Hi, ambition

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
The earth is a cruel place for empaths.
There is no easy path.
And I saw you said you are pro-life.
I thought, here it would guarantee strife.

What do you fight for?
If you are comfortable, please tell us your ambition.
What do you want to score?
Or do you have a mission?

Sorry to be a weirdo 🙏

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
The earth is a cruel place for empaths.
There is no easy path.
And I saw you said you are pro-life.
I thought, here it would guarantee strife.

What do you fight for?
If you are comfortable, please tell us your ambition.
What do you want to score?
Or do you have a mission?

Sorry to be a weirdo 🙏
No you are not a weirdo at all. I am what they call pro-life, yes. I have mixed feelings about this website. I believe there is beauty in life, even though there is not much for me or anyone on this website.

I wish to better my life. Recover from my injury. Salvage relationships with the ones I love and whom I've hurt. You lose so much over time, I remember someone in here said. I pray at night, even though deep down I am prepared for the fact that no one is coming to save me.

Thank you for your questions. Do you ever let yourself dream?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
No you are not a weirdo at all. I am what they call pro-life, yes. I have mixed feelings about this website. I believe there is beauty in life, even though there is not much for me or anyone on this website.

I wish to better my life. Recover from my injury. Salvage relationships with the ones I love and whom I've hurt. You lose so much over time, I remember someone in here said. I pray at night, even though deep down I am prepared for the fact that no one is coming to save me.

Thank you for your questions. Do you ever let yourself dream?
Thanks for replying 🙏
Yes, I've ever dreamed a lot, and luckily some of them have come true.

I see beauty in life too when I'm in good mental state, but I understand there are people who never do.
I think half of life is about overcoming obstacles with your conscious effort, and the other is experiencing your outer/inner world.
I think I'm very bad at overcoming barriers, but at the same time I feel I'm the luckiest person on earth, even though I wanted to die (but not actively suicidal) for most of my 36-year life, because I'm blessed with sheer luck and had a lot of great experiences.

Sometimes I have no motivation to better myself/my life. This state of mind is terrible - I believe things will never get better again because sloth is a sin and I will face consequences for sure. I've been able to survive because of so many things and blessings God has given me, so if all of them were taken away, I would lose everything and die on the street.

In my case, I think no one will try to "save" me, too, but some people could be extremely helpful.
Currently I'm in very good state, thanks to an amazing person I met IRL recently (it's not a romantic relationship.) I know this state won't last forever, but it's a blessing anyway.

I hope you will recover and live your life to the fullest 💙💛

Reactions: Tortured_empath