• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I'm ashamed to think that because of all people in hospital... but I'm in so much pain and the instinct to survive overtakes me a few seconds before I commit suicide...

I would like to be in a hospital bed (without suffering) and be very weak when a doctor comes into my hospital room and they tell me "sir there is nothing more to do for you, we will put you in palliative care and put me to sleep slowly".

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know why not an option for me 70 badly disabled and slowly dying anyway

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
It's overwhelmingly upsetting that this sort of option isn't afforded to those who seek it out. Why is humanity so insistent to keep those of us who are truly struggling, from receiving a peaceful and painless release from life.

Assisted suicide should be a human right.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
and again I'm not even talking about assisted suicide but just "a dream", of being in the hospital at the end of life without suffering... and being let go with painless sedation (this is possible in my country for people at the end of life) my darling left like that without suffering too much