Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I had this pretty fascinating dream last night. A dream I'm considering making a story out of

It left such an impression that in waking up I felt the need to tell my aunt I loved her. So I acted on that and she really appreciated it and told me she loved me too

Then that guilt came in the back of my head. Reminding me of her previous toxic behaviors/generational trauma. How I should realistically be putting distance between us

I guess I can't help myself sometimes :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Remeer
Remeer

Remeer

Mar 8, 2023
It is not bad to remember the old toxic behaviors of a person, you are attentive and it is good, it is a way of caring for yourself, that you love someone does not mean that you allow them to continue with some evil against you
greetings, be well

Reactions: Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
It is not bad to remember the old toxic behaviors of a person, you are attentive and it is good, it is a way of caring for yourself, that you love someone does not mean that you allow them to continue with some evil against you
greetings, be well
Oh yeah. I want to continue to practice boundaries because I gotta care for myself

Reactions: Remeer
Remeer

Remeer

Mar 8, 2023
That's good, but continue to avoid guilt, blame yourself for taking care of yourself? it is unnecessary

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
That's good, but continue to avoid guilt, blame yourself for taking care of yourself? it is unnecessary
blaming myself for telling her I loved her despite everything

Reactions: Remeer