Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys I don't know if this has been made already but I thought I'd put a place for it. Im gonna start posting about dreams I've had and relevancy to the real world. I'm gonna be making my descriptions pretty brief since they're usually nonsensical crap. Feel free to share your own if you like. :happy:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucid, inactive, Brick In The Wall and 5 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Last night I had a dream I met Connor Mcgreggor and Jay1 for no apparent reason.

I was by a swimming pool and kept getting pushed in fully clothed and everyone was laughing at me. I guess this is to do with how I don't feel comfortable swimming any more due to sh scars.

Then I saw a news report of someone I know from school was missing. This one is happening currently irl, he's been missing four days now I hope H is okay wherever he is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, crybaby, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
tonight I dreamed that I was in a beautiful countryside area, I was taking photographs with a reflex camera of landscapes, trees, animals and wooden houses.

there was also a wonderful smell of freshly blooming flowers, and wonderful fields of sunflowers and wheat, complete with tractors and scarecrows.

after a while exploring these wonderful landscapes, I begin to feel myself observed: I roll my eyes and I realize that I am a prisoner in a huge glass case, and a gigantic clawed hand throws me grainy food similar to that for birds.
the countryside, the animals, the landscapes ... they were nothing but decorations, all fake stuff put there by the same clawed hand that fed me.

this dream is the summary of my life: a useless life as a prisoner, surrounded by monsters that tell me lies.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, crybaby and Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
tonight I dreamed that I was in a beautiful countryside area, I was taking photographs with a reflex camera of landscapes, trees, animals and wooden houses.

there was also a wonderful smell of freshly blooming flowers, and wonderful fields of sunflowers and wheat, complete with tractors and scarecrows.

after a while exploring these wonderful landscapes, I begin to feel myself observed: I roll my eyes and I realize that I am a prisoner in a huge glass case, and a gigantic clawed hand throws me grainy food similar to that for birds.
the countryside, the animals, the landscapes ... they were nothing but decorations, all fake stuff put there by the same clawed hand that fed me.

this dream is the summary of my life: a useless life as a prisoner, surrounded by monsters that tell me lies.
Damn that sounds so powerful, I never remember my dreams that vividly. My heart sank when I read that it was all artifical, it reminds me of the illusion I used to have of my life.

Is there any possibility to escape that glass case and the clawed hand, to go experience the beauty for real?

Sending hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Shinkansen
agentgeez

agentgeez

Student
Jun 30, 2020
I can relate with the nonsensical dreams; a lot of people seem to have ones with metaphors or some sort of coherent 'story' that could be taken to mean something, but mine are usually all nonsense. I try to write them all down because I've been really wanting to lucid dream, although I definitely don't do enough while I'm awake to ensure that I do lucid dream aside from writing my dreams down. Here's one from a couple of nights ago:
I dreamed that I had accidentally raised ducks in my room. This was something to be scared about in my dream, as I was sitting on top of furniture so that the ducks that I had accidentally raised wouldn't attack me, as they got pretty big. I think I did it by leaving food around and the tiny ducks had grown to something big, which would be kind of scary to happen all of a sudden if it wasn't something like ducks. I had also raised a flamingo although I think that was intentional; its baby form was a red ball with two dots for eyes and a triangle nose that rolled around for movement. I moved into this emptier room where a guy and someone I know were doing a duet of some rock song except with a piano and a guitar. I was drinking water and sat on the floor after the piano guy accidentally tapped me with his leg. Then someone else I know came up to me and asked if I was doing Maths or Physics at uni and I said neither. That's the dream, and is probably one of the dreams that make more sense, as all my others are just mixed with people I know/knew or elements of media that I've seen.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Sinai Silence and Inferdan
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
I can relate with the nonsensical dreams; a lot of people seem to have ones with metaphors or some sort of coherent 'story' that could be taken to mean something, but mine are usually all nonsense. I try to write them all down because I've been really wanting to lucid dream, although I definitely don't do enough while I'm awake to ensure that I do lucid dream aside from writing my dreams down. Here's one from a couple of nights ago:
I dreamed that I had accidentally raised ducks in my room. This was something to be scared about in my dream, as I was sitting on top of furniture so that the ducks that I had accidentally raised wouldn't attack me, as they got pretty big. I think I did it by leaving food around and the tiny ducks had grown to something big, which would be kind of scary to happen all of a sudden if it wasn't something like ducks. I had also raised a flamingo although I think that was intentional; its baby form was a red ball with two dots for eyes and a triangle nose that rolled around for movement. I moved into this emptier room where a guy and someone I know were doing a duet of some rock song except with a piano and a guitar. I was drinking water and sat on the floor after the piano guy accidentally tapped me with his leg. Then someone else I know came up to me and asked if I was doing Maths or Physics at uni and I said neither. That's the dream, and is probably one of the dreams that make more sense, as all my others are just mixed with people I know/knew or elements of media that I've seen.
That sounds like a pretty wild dream, I couldnt help but laugh at the duck part. Reminds me of anatidaephobia if it wws actually a real thing haha

The whole dream sounds like an episode of Midnight Gospel minus the social commentary.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Yesterday it was about P. Diddy.

Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Last night I dreamt I went round to a friends house I haven't spoken to for a while and we played some games. The house was a mess and it seemed like he just moved in. His dad was there and was cool and kind as he is in real life.

We decided we were gonna start a band and head to LA. We were performing in the street, we were doing good and people wanted to listen to us. Among the audience there was Joe Rogan (high as a kite and trying to sell people DMT) and Ed from 90 Day Fiancé for some reason.

We started playing Lost in Hollywood by System and ironically people started to lose interest and stop listening to us. As the song progressed the other memebers started to dissappear. Eventually I was singing by myself and when I looked down my guitar was gone, no one was listening.

There was only me, my guitar pick and a thousand empty faces staring back at me. I slashed my wrists with the guitar pick. I woke up.

My dream in life was always to do something with music, I guess the dream reinforces the fact I would never make anything of myself. My fate is sealed no matter which path I take.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Lorntroubles
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My dreams have been super strange and extremely vivid of late. I woke up to my husband calming me down at 2:00 am because I was screaming. If I had come to this thread right away I may have been able to put more details. All I remember is being chased by a ghostly figure with a knife. It was getting closer and closer. My husband woke me before the creature got me.

The previous night was the strangest I had in a long time. I'm going to try to put together details from what I can remember, and if I can gather enough info to make sense, I'll share it here.

• Hugs
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
My dreams have been super strange and extremely vivid of late. I woke up to my husband calming me down at 2:00 am because I was screaming. If I had come to this thread right away I may have been able to put more details. All I remember is being chased by a ghostly figure with a knife. It was getting closer and closer. My husband woke me before the creature got me.

The previous night was the strangest I had in a long time. I'm going to try to put together details from what I can remember, and if I can gather enough info to make sense, I'll share it here.
That sounds like a terrifying dream, good thing your husband woke you up in time. I haven't had a chase dream in a while now.

I'd love to know about your other story if you remember. If you don't then its all cool and have a nice day :)

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Once again had a dream where I am in a school and I'm continuously looking for my class but can't find it. I am lost. Idk what it means, if anything.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, _Minsk and Sinai Silence
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I had a strange dream the other night. Normally, I can understand why I dream what I dream, but I haven't managed to decipher this one. I was in my bedroom together with a woman I don't recognize, but she was not my lover and there was nothing sexual about the situation. We both knew that something was approaching, something very threatening and frightening. Then it appeared: an empty, futuristic-looking, electric wheelchair rolling by itself. I was relieved, but than I realized that there must be someone or something invisible in the wheelchair. I started punching it as hard as I could and I hit something. Then it gripped my wrists and it was as if they were trapped in a vice, and then I jerked awake. Beats me what it might mean.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Once again had a dream where I am in a school and I'm continuously looking for my class but can't find it. I am lost. Idk what it means, if anything.
I've had quite a few dreams like that, the worst ones are when I end up being naked in class lol
I had a strange dream the other night. Normally, I can understand why I dream what I dream, but I haven't managed to decipher this one. I was in my bedroom together with a woman I don't recognize, but she was not my lover and there was nothing sexual about the situation. We both knew that something was approaching, something very threatening and frightening. Then it appeared: an empty, futuristic-looking, electric wheelchair rolling by itself. I was relieved, but than I realized that there must be someone or something invisible in the wheelchair. I started punching it as hard as I could and I hit something. Then it gripped my wrists and it was as if they were trapped in a vice, and then I jerked awake. Beats me what it might mean.
I have no idea maybe the woman is a friend you've not spoken to for a long time and struggle to remember the face. Sounds pretty freaky with the wheelchair though. Maybe it was Charles Xavier and he wants you to join the X-Men. :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Lorntroubles
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have no idea maybe the woman is a friend you've not spoken to for a long time and struggle to remember the face.

Perhaps, but she played a minor role in the dream.

Sounds pretty freaky with the wheelchair though. Maybe it was Charles Xavier and he wants you to join the X-Men. :))

Ha ha! I wish!

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Very short notes I wrote about my past dreams:

Dream 1

Father abuses daughter, violence, big bruise on side of thigh, wanted to lock in room father hears locking noise and sprints to the door trying to open them daughter yelling stop, mother doesn't believe, but sees bruise is shocked

Everyone scared of father

Dream #2

Having crazy panic attacks as if high, going to a shopping mall without a top and make it seem cool, feeling very anxious and stopping near restrooms. Sit on ground mental breakdown laying on floor and waving with arms and legs everywhere saying nonsense, everyone around looking and making fun

• Hugs
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I often dream that I am committing suicide. In those dreams, I no longer felt anxious and fearful.:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and _Minsk
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Very short notes I wrote about my past dreams:

Dream 1

Father abuses daughter, violence, big bruise on side of thigh, wanted to lock in room father hears locking noise and sprints to the door trying to open them daughter yelling stop, mother doesn't believe, but sees bruise is shocked

Everyone scared of father

Dream #2

Having crazy panic attacks as if high, going to a shopping mall without a top and make it seem cool, feeling very anxious and stopping near restrooms. Sit on ground mental breakdown laying on floor and waving with arms and legs everywhere saying nonsense, everyone around looking and making fun
I always struggle not to cry when I wake up after having dreams about abuse, I hope you're okay. Father sounds like a real asshole at least daughter was able to hide from him. I hope she can escape him, they may be afraid of him but father is the real coward.

We always find a way to make a public spectacle of ourselves in our dreams. The sad reality is most people would ignore it and go about there business, rather help out someone having a panic attack.

Thanks for sharing :hug:
I often dream that I am committing suicide. In those dreams, I no longer felt anxious and fearful.:(
It rarely happens for me in my dreams but when it does I feel the most at peace. I hope you find a way to overcome that anxiety and fear, to be at peace. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nymph
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
I'm putting a spoiler warning in this one as I feel part of it is pretty triggering. At least it was for me.

Last night I had a dream I was in a dark house with four figures. They would only move if I wasn't looking at them, kinda like the weeping angels.

They would stalk me round the house whilst I tried to find a way to get the lights on, I didn't feel scared of the figures even though they were a lot bigger than me and looked scary.

I turned on a tap which started to flood the house and there was no way to turn it off, I was drowning. It seemed like I was going to die there until a huge light turned on and a hand grabbed mine and pulled me out of the water onto a rowing boat.

We were in between two canyons in what seemed like a river. When I looked into the water it was filled with fish, sharks, stingrays and turtles. At the bottom there was a road with a bunch of submerged cars, it reminded me of Ponyo. The man who pulled me into the boat looked excited.

He stopped the boat on a bank and was stroking my hair. He told me that he had a 17 year old boyfriend but his biggest fantasy was to be with a 7 year old. He had a disgusting grin on his face and was eyeing me up like a piece of meat. He told me to go lie down on the ground. But before he could do anything to me I sprinted to the edge of the bank and jumped back into the water. He reached in to grab my hand but I didn't take his. I kept sinking further until I hit the bottom.

I woke up and I cried.

I have never felt so terrified in a dream like that for a long time. I don't think it needs explaining.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm putting a spoiler warning in this one as I feel part of it is pretty triggering. At least it was for me.

Last night I had a dream I was in a dark house with four figures. They would only move if I wasn't looking at them, kinda like the weeping angels.

They would stalk me round the house whilst I tried to find a way to get the lights on, I didn't feel scared of the figures even though they were a lot bigger than me and looked scary.

I turned on a tap which started to flood the house and there was no way to turn it off, I was drowning. It seemed like I was going to die there until a huge light turned on and a hand grabbed mine and pulled me out of the water onto a rowing boat.

We were in between two canyons in what seemed like a river. When I looked into the water it was filled with fish, sharks, stingrays and turtles. At the bottom there was a road with a bunch of submerged cars, it reminded me of Ponyo. The man who pulled me into the boat looked excited.

He stopped the boat on a bank and was stroking my hair. He told me that he had a 17 year old boyfriend but his biggest fantasy was to be with a 7 year old. He had a disgusting grin on his face and was eyeing me up like a piece of meat. He told me to go lie down on the ground. But before he could do anything to me I sprinted to the edge of the bank and jumped back into the water. He reached in to grab my hand but I didn't take his. I kept sinking further until I hit the bottom.

I woke up and I cried.

I have never felt so terrified in a dream like that for a long time. I don't think it needs explaining.
Oof that's creepy, the tap situation and flooding is also one of my fears that appear in my dreams. Water that is unable to be stopped is just a scary thought

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I had a vivid dream that I was a Samurai the other night. I've been playing alot of Ghost of Tsushima lately so I'm sure that's why.

It was atleast better then the nightmares I generally have. Which are based around my failures or people that are no longer in my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Lorntroubles
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Last night I dreamt that I went to a school to learn magic. Not really like Hogwarts, the class was very small and there were only 2 teachers.

The whole place was held together by a witch who travelled round in a horse drawn carriage and would never reveal herself. There were paintings by Georgia O'Keefe around the place.

There was this one girl training to be a witch who wanted to meet this witch. I think she had a crush on her lol. Well the witch was having none of it. She said; "someone has to stay behind while you all become things of greatness."

One of the classes involved going to a war camp to use our spells in battle. We went into a tent and there were a bunch of dwarves smoking pinecones and these jagged crystals. They offered us a toke and we all got high af XD

I'm not sure what it all means but I know there's two things I love and thats fantasy and drugs. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: faraway_beach and Lorntroubles
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Most of my dreams require several hours to describe, alas... Though, I usually note the ones that are the most amusing.
Speaking of, plots where I am able to tear apart (with fangs/claws) someone without transforming into my immortal form are definitely divine, especially if all of my wounds bleed. I am a sadomasochistic blood knight, yes.

• Love
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I actually had a really weird dream earlier this week... Like I was in charge of running this big castle/manor type thing but only from the outside and I had to protect it from these monsters from getting in and corrupting it. It kinda felt like a video game, and if enough monsters got in then more and more would show up exponentially and some would come from the corrupted manor too. I don't remember too many details from it but I remember monster crashing through some kind of barrier and being absolutely mortally terrified.

The other half of the dream was really weird too. It was like a video game again but it took place in some kind of resort-like area where I kept doing side quests for people, but it was really fun for some reason and didn't at all feel monotonous. Like every time I completed a task some skill of mine "leveled-up" and gave me a big dopamine rush. I remember there were weird creatures around the resort too that I really liked. Eventually though I had to fight a "boss" that was basically just a boss from one of the newer Mario games. There was definitely video game platforming parkour involved.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
I actually had a really weird dream earlier this week... Like I was in charge of running this big castle/manor type thing but only from the outside and I had to protect it from these monsters from getting in and corrupting it. It kinda felt like a video game, and if enough monsters got in then more and more would show up exponentially and some would come from the corrupted manor too. I don't remember too many details from it but I remember monster crashing through some kind of barrier and being absolutely mortally terrified.

The other half of the dream was really weird too. It was like a video game again but it took place in some kind of resort-like area where I kept doing side quests for people, but it was really fun for some reason and didn't at all feel monotonous. Like every time I completed a task some skill of mine "leveled-up" and gave me a big dopamine rush. I remember there were weird creatures around the resort too that I really liked. Eventually though I had to fight a "boss" that was basically just a boss from one of the newer Mario games. There was definitely video game platforming parkour involved.
I think you were role playing as Luigi by the sounds of it haha

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I think you were role playing as Luigi by the sounds of it haha

YOU KNOW WHAT that manor DID look an awful lot like Luigi's Mansion! That detail I DEFINITELY remember! It even had the sort boxy shape as well, just a lot bigger and somehow more imposing. I've always related to old L, being cowardly, being overshadowed by more more successful and well-liked siblings lol.

• Love
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Tonight I dreamed that I was traveling by train, I have no idea what the destination was, but looking out the window I saw only an endless fog.
In the train I was completely alone, but at a certain point it stops and other passengers get on:
they were silent smoke-like black shadows, one of them sat next to me and the train started its journey again.
The shadow next to me slowly lit a cigarette, generating more smoke.

Suddenly I woke up.

I'm still trying to understand what that means.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Tonight I dreamed that I was traveling by train, I have no idea what the destination was, but looking out the window I saw only an endless fog.
In the train I was completely alone, but at a certain point it stops and other passengers get on:
they were silent smoke-like black shadows, one of them sat next to me and the train started its journey again.
The shadow next to me slowly lit a cigarette, generating more smoke.

Suddenly I woke up.

I'm still trying to understand what that means.
It sounds like the train scene from Spirited Away, were you on your way to meet Zeniba?

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

Jul 6, 2020
Last night I dreamt I was with IM. We went to a fairground and went on a bunch the rides like waltzers, dodgems and slingshots. I had a lot of fun with her. I won her a huge plushy from the tin cans thanks to Brainiac lol

We went back to hers and cuddled. I told her I was sorry for being emotionally distant with her. I told her it was due to having next to no self confidence and how I was scared she would see all my scars. She asked to see them so I showed her them pretty reluctantly. She hugged me and told me it was okay.

I woke up.

I think about her a lot. She probably just sees me as some uncaring asshole when in reality I really liked her and thought she was an awesome person, we were friends for a while beforehand. Its just I'm a piece of sh*t. The good thing is she found someone else not long after me and she is really happy with him now. I just wish I could've told her the truth.

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
This might be because I watch a lot of fantasy type stuff. But I keep having dreams turn nightmarish where I become immortal. Like I watched that movie on Netflix with Charlize Theron called The Old Gaurd. Then I dreamt about it but they quickly became nightmares about resurrecting after every attempt at death I made.

• Hugs