Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I remember seeing something about a verified seller of F on the Dream Market. Does anyone know if this is still the case? Also, I cannot seem to find dream market at all. Tor is hit or miss to use, I find some days I can get to things, and others I can't remember how I found something. Does anyone have any leads? Feel free to PM.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I remember seeing something about a verified seller of F on the Dream Market. Does anyone know if this is still the case? Also, I cannot seem to find dream market at all. Tor is hit or miss to use, I find some days I can get to things, and others I can't remember how I found something. Does anyone have any leads? Feel free to PM.
Its empire market

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Dream market is down.

A couple months ago I saw fentanyl (Is fentanyl what you say?) in Berlusconi market. About reputation seller I do not know.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Dream Market closed right? It sucks I have been using it for several years I also don´t seem to be able to find any market links anymore or maybe there was just a bug last time I tried?

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Stay away from Nightmare, tons of horrible vendors that will scam you...

New_dawn_fades

New_dawn_fades

Do you want to fight something? Fight Yourself.
Jul 16, 2019
Any reliable vendor of F at Empire market? Please, if you have a good source PM me :)

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I brought from Dream Market many times. They are now shut down.