thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
tomorrow is going to be a shit day and I can't escape it. From morning until evening it's going to be utter shit. I wish I could just lay in bed but I can't escape it. I truly wish I could go through the day stoned so that I could be numb to it all. These are the days I wish I had pills or something to make me zone out.
At the end of the day I'll come back here and vent some more. Thank god for this forum I just need a place to scream and cry.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Ego Sum Medusa, OpheliasFlowers and 8 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Good luck mister

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes by fast and quickly, and doesn't leave lasting memories.

Reactions: thinkkank
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I wish you luck. I guess by now your day is ending.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dread is such an awful feeling. It really is horrible being alive. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
the day went the way I thought it would go. my shit forecast came true. going to go through the same thing tomorrow fuck. I wish i could have an out-of-body experience and just watch myself move through the day but not be connected to the events.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa, OpheliasFlowers, AppleTreeDog and 1 other person
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
the day went the way I thought it would go. my shit forecast came true. going to go through the same thing tomorrow fuck. I wish i could have an out-of-body experience and just watch myself move through the day but not be connected to the events.

That sucks today was such a shit day and that the shit will continue. Wishing you luck to get through tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
Thinking of you this afternoon @thinkkank hope you are managing through the day today. 🖤