• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
Woke up this morning feeling even more like, "I can't continue feeling like this for another day." I have been in two
minds whether to text my therapist, but have decided against it, as I feel pathetic and a waste of space. I feel nauseous because I'm sick and tired of existing, due to how I feel. Pointless contacting my doctors surgery. They can't do nothing. I
think mental health services know they can't help me so just tell me, "if you are still struggling next week, then give us a call." I haven't the energy right now to eat, shower, get dressed etc. Fuck it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, LastFlowers, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I am so sorry. We woke up in much the same state, Eden2k, and it profoundly sucks. I wish I could offer more meaningful consolation, but I'm exhausted by another night sobbing and staring at the dark, and I'm just not finding any words that don't sound hollow even to me.

Mornings are a bitch. So are days and evenings and the interminable nights, but mornings are a special flavor of hell.

I hope your day becomes tolerable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
I am so sorry. We woke up in much the same state, Eden2k, and it profoundly sucks. I wish I could offer more meaningful consolation, but I'm exhausted by another night sobbing and staring at the dark, and I'm just not finding any words that don't sound hollow even to me.

Mornings are a bitch. So are days and evenings and the interminable nights, but mornings are a special flavor of hell.

I hope your day becomes tolerable.
Thank you.
It's hell isn't it? Pure undiluted hell.

Reactions: whatever1111, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Mornings and early afternoons are the times when I really want to CTB the most..... for some reason nights I feel better but I go out of mind mornings and early afternoon trapped in my apartment. I can't relax, no appetite. If it was not for SS, i'm not sure what I'd do...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, muretax and 2 others
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
Mornings and early afternoons are the times when I really want to CTB the most..... for some reason nights I feel better but I go out of mind mornings and early afternoon trapped in my apartment
I know the feeling/urge all to well. Early mornings and nights are the worst for me. Dreading tonight

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I hate everything I dread every minute I'm sick sick sick sick I'm gonna die

W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
when it really gets most brutal, sometimes things like running can help, at least for me.
all of my problems, and probably with a lot of depressed people, is deep-seated, unconscious passivity
(ego being crushed by an agressive, over-bearing superego).
don't get me wrong, I dont have a cure for it - my will is weak, my self disfunctional - but sometimes
doing sth which requires a lot of effort, but is simple, like running, can help the person break the sinking into
the depths of pure hell for a little bit. i dont mean this as a serious solution to depression, but it helped me this morning,
to get out of the house and pull the brakes a little bit on suffering. funny how I cant do it to stop the depression
all the way, as if there's a hidden agenda in my psyche to suffer

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Ohh man seeing edens posts and profile picture makes me sad. She is now almost half year dead.

• Aww..
Reactions: TiredHorse and Ashpac
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I'm glad you woke up. I can't even sleep. Just been to the neighbors and he's so loud at night I threatened to knock 3 people out if they don't calm down. Unlikely that would have happened. But I wouldn't give a shit if I got my ass beat. Hopefully one of them would stab me.

• Hugs
Reactions: spanishguy22