• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Hei. I am afraid of pain and the possibility of failure, so I want to die 1 - reliable, 2 - instantly, 3 - painless.

Any chemical methods are eliminated as not meeting all three requirements at once. Decapitation is not instantaneous, my study of scientific data has shown that the head can remain conscious for another 20 seconds. The definition of instantaneousness is the speed of transmission of a nerve impulse is a maximum of 120 meters per second, which means the destruction of the brain should proceed faster. The speed of shot from a magnum hunting shotgun is ~ 400 meters per second, suitable. We take large buckshot and a double-barreled smooth-bore hunting shotgun. Studying photographs of suicides after being shot in the head made me think that the two most common mistakes are: 1) incorrect aiming. 2) at the moment of pressing the trigger, the hand or head jerked and the aim was lost. Therefore, fixation of both the gun and the head is necessary.

So. Plan:

1. Private remote house in the forest. The last thing you need is for someone to interfere.
2. Construction: wooden beam, at least 50 mm x 50 mm - general diagram in the figure. An armchair with a high, straight back. Fixation of the head and chin so that even if the head jerks at the moment of the shot, the head does not leave the line of the shot.

Iterative testing (F-16 OODA loop😊):
* The diameter of the scattering of buckshot ideally corresponds to the size of the skull. You will need to make a sawn-off shotgun from the gun. Testing on a cardboard box.
* Testing the stability of the structure by shooting several times at a log placed in a chair.

3. Profit - end all suffering.
_____
I don't have a gun or money, but I love and know how to work with my head and hands, and I'm good at it. I will be glad to find a person or 👽 with whom I can do this. Unfortunately, I'm from russia🤮, I don't want to commit suicide in russia. Because I hate Mordor in which I "live" and the orcs that inhabit it. My total loneliness among the authoritarian orcs is an important reason why I don't want to live. It's not that I believe in rebirth, but if there is even the slightest chance of reincarnation on Prison Planet Earth, I want to die in a Western, democratic country, where more people share my democratic views.

Angel🧚‍♀️ investor - find it!
IMG 20231208 194404

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
Preferably add a spoiler to the image below, or at least tag your thread as NSFW.

Reactions: fadedphotograph
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
It's just amazing how people who eat hamburgers are scared by photo of meat.
Preferably add a spoiler to the image below, or at least tag your thread as NSFW.

• Yay!
Reactions: Darkover and daocreator
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023

I personally don't care for gore or pictures of dead bodies. I'm just trying to be considerate of others.

Reactions: fadedphotograph and Darkover
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
You can thank anthropocentrism and limited, selective empathy for that.

I like the idea of the head restraint to prevent jerking. Though, I'm thinking about the shotgun being pointed at the back of the subject's head, particularly where the brainstem is.

Reactions: noSuffering
C

Copier0997

-
Dec 8, 2023
You're illustrations are great. And I haven't thought of rotten.com for many years. That was a favourite at school in the late 90s.

The method however seems like there is just more potential for something to go wrong. E.g many moving parts

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Though, I'm thinking about the shotgun being pointed at the back of the subject's head, particularly where the brainstem is.
I thought so too initially. A shot to the back of the head would have been more reliable. But I decided to turn my face to the gun because:
First of all, all motivational success videos teach you to face fear.
Secondly, it is shameful for a man to turn away from a bullet.
Thirdly, such a slight decrease in reliability is quite acceptable given the generally ultra-high reliability and efficiency of my design.
Fourthly, destroying the evolutionarily new frontal lobes of the brain in the first place would be deserved, considering how much suffering they brought me.
Fifth, staring down the barrel of death is just fun.

thejumper

thejumper

Floating towards the edge of the universe
Feb 27, 2022
I can see that you're intellectually invested in the act of suicide, which is a good thing, and a very high-level coping mechanism indeed.
However, where do you plan to CTB if not in Russia? I'd be interested in carrying out the actual act together since I can easily go to Russia (curse of being from a post-soviet country, I guess). Of course, I'd need to learn your age too.

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
You're illustrations are great. And I haven't thought of rotten.com for many years. That was a favourite at school in the late 90s.

The method however seems like there is just more potential for something to go wrong. E.g many moving parts
By increasing the number of moving parts in one place in the system - the Machine of the End of All Suffering - MEAS design, I will reduce the number of moving parts in another place in the system - the hand holding the shotgun, the body and the neck. I think the weightings of these two different parts of the system are very different for success. Well, the importance of testing cannot be overestimated - a few test shots at a log on a chair will allow you to make the necessary amendments and changes to the design. Obviously, if you just shoot yourself in the head, there will be no chance to make changes with each new shot.

Reactions: Copier0997
C

Copier0997

-
Dec 8, 2023
By increasing the number of moving parts in one place in the system - the Machine of the End of All Suffering - MEAS design, I will reduce the number of moving parts in another place in the system - the hand holding the shotgun, the body and the neck. I think the weightings of these two different parts of the system are very different for success. Well, the importance of testing cannot be overestimated - a few test shots at a log on a chair will allow you to make the necessary amendments and changes to the design. Obviously, if you just shoot yourself in the head, there will be no chance to make changes with each new shot.
Is there a concern that the energy from test shots could weaken the components of the MEAS e.g fracturing wood, loosening bolts, nails etc., resulting in a failure during the final shot that causes the shotgun to kick/recoil enough that the shot isn't fatal?

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
I can see that you're intellectually invested in the act of suicide, which is a good thing, and a very high-level coping mechanism indeed.
However, where do you plan to CTB if not in Russia? I'd be interested in carrying out the actual act together since I can easily go to Russia (curse of being from a post-soviet country, I guess). Of course, I'd need to learn your age too.
Thank you 🥰 I would like to die somewhere in Western Europe, the ideal is Scandinavia - my total love. Because more people there share my views on democracy, non-aggression, trust and equality. I'm afraid this sounds either stupid: although I almost don't believe in rebirth, I thought for several years that if somehow rebirth can still exist, then usually a person will be reborn in the area where he died. Not karma, but maybe just some stupid spatial-geographical physics? To some extent I was influenced by a book I read - "European Cases of the Reincarnation Type" by Ian Stevenson. On the one hand, it was this book that convinced me that rebirths do not exist. On the other hand, if there is even the slightest chance that this hell, which optimists call "life", will happen again, then I would like to be in the least hellish country.
(as for my age - approximately half a century)
Is there a concern that the energy from test shots could weaken the components of the MEAS e.g fracturing wood, loosening bolts, nails etc., resulting in a failure during the final shot that causes the shotgun to kick/recoil enough that the shot isn't fatal?
Yep. There are such concerns. This is why testing and amendments to the design are needed. Engineering experience says that almost nothing works the first time; you always need to make changes to the design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Copier0997 and Byebyemap