TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I feel like flying almost. So many things to say but none to. I don't know what else to say. Just waiting.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and LastFlowers
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Take it easy. Geez

Reactions: Sherri
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Take it easy. Geez
i feel i will finish the whole bottle tonight which i just started. in that case it would be a new record. romanian rap songs keep me company too. great songs. relatable.

Reactions: _Minsk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
i feel i will finish the whole bottle tonight which i just started. in that case it would be a new record. romanian rap songs keep me company too. great songs. relatable.
Maybe save the rest of it for another occasion? Just a suggestion..

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I agree with the comment above go easy and stop when your body says it's too much.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
to @ 2 of u , I've tired my best to go sober as much as possible but in the end I can't, alcohol the only thing that is there for me. I need to forget everything to which today in particular I drank more than usual. I won;'t have any hangover tomorrow I know for sure becuase i'M resistant, but, right now I'm really high..

• Hugs
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
to @ 2 of u , I've tired my best to go sober as much as possible but in the end I can't, alcohol the only thing that is there for me. I need to forget everything to which today in particular I drank more than usual. I won;'t have any hangover tomorrow I know for sure becuase i'M resistant, but, right now I'm really high..
Yah i know that feeling. Well like the comment above said to listen to your body when it had enough and go from there. I wish you well

G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
It sounds like you have built up tolerance but should still take it easy. Alcohol used to be something that I craved and then I got the courage to stop. Been sober 5 years now. I'm not judging you by the way...just be careful.

Reactions: AlwaysAnhedonia and Snake of Eden
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
It sounds like you have built up tolerance but should still take it easy. Alcohol used to be something that I craved and then I got the courage to stop. Been sober 5 years now. I'm not judging you by the way...just be careful.
I try my best, however i was too hurt that i dont know anymore my head is... spinning I guess. Between feelings, emotions, etc. I feel like doing crazy things but im abstaining. like the one of the things i wanted to do before dying

second time i ever tried vodka, I legit felt like i was flying and I was playing a game and speaking with two guys. I remember I couldn't stop shutting up. Then, at one point, feeling nauseous, I sat in bed and fell asleep in a position as if I died. Good times.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Sounds like my first time drinking which I just recently posted about in another thread lol.

Careful you don't wake up in your own puke.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I had many drinks too lately but i just hate it to waekup the next day and feeling so bad...
Sending much love!!:heart::heart:

Reactions: LastFlowers
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Yikes a bottles of vodka made me vodka. Woke up in vomit. Had no recollection. Wasted my time lol