Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
So romantic 🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: ThriveOrDie and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I know, right? Me & my hubby drank each other's ... :pfff:

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Insomniac, little helpers, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That's weak. If you really want to show your love, inject each other with your blood. Let's see how much you love someone when there are blood borne illnesses and infection on the line.

• Yay!
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
That's weak. If you really want to show your love, inject each other with your blood. Let's see how much you love someone when there are blood borne illnesses and infection on the line.

fuck, I laughed too hard reading this. according to threesummers, sharing needles is an act of love! sound idea! /s

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
fuck, I laughed too hard reading this. according to threesummers, sharing needles is an act of love! sound idea! /s
Sorry, I forgot to add the /s to the end of my post. Just think drinking each other's blood is so cliche.

Reactions: little helpers
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It is laughable to see a couple of 30-something years old act like teenagers and broadcast it to the world. It is kinda pathetic actually that they feel they gotta be so edgy about it as if they feel the need to convince themselves that it is something real and worthwhile.

Reactions: Feeding Pigeons, ThriveOrDie, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Sorry, I forgot to add the /s to the end of my post. Just think drinking each other's blood is so cliche.

you good ;)

the whole thing is so over the top lmao.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I have a literal bacterial orgy in my blood, so this just screams contraction of disease to me. 🤮

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Snake of Eden
T

TheBestUsernameEver

Student
Dec 26, 2021
What a disgusting thing to do.

• Yay!
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Wrennie and Snake of Eden
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Honestly, each to their own. I think that's personally f*cking rad and something that they probably won't forget until arguments crop up lol!

Reactions: Foresight
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
That's not really edgy or anything. Ok. It would have been if it involved.... an enema or something.

• Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I feel like relationships that need constant attention and validation from the outside (social media) burn out rather quickly.

Reactions: demuic and OpheliasFlowers
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I would drink cow blood probably just to try it, but the thought of drinking human blood makes me gag. To each their own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I would drink cow blood probably just to try it, but the thought of drinking human blood makes me gag. To each their own.
we eat cows, so it makes sense.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I feel like relationships that need constant attention and validation from the outside (social media) burn out rather quickly.

But what's the point of being in a relationship if you can't post selfies of you & your lover having fits of ecstasy every hour on the hour until you both succumb to a terminal case of permanent Joker face??

Captujjjjjjjjjre 1