NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Feel free to use this thread to carry on arguments, settle any scores, etc. I will start by calling out @Angst Filled Fuck Up for stealing the last slice of my stuffed crust pizza. :angry: Can't believe the mods are still letting this guy run around...

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay, ClownMe, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 8 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You are so not invited to my next pizza party where we sit around in sweatpants and watch Lord of the Rings all day.

DOLANDAGANSTERWHOPOINTMIDDLEFINGER

On this note I'd like to call out @BitterlyAlive_ for one-upping me on my panda gif game. That was NOT the goal when I started out.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Shadowplay, MeltedJello and 8 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You are so not invited to my next pizza party where we sit around in sweatpants and watch Lord of the Rings all day.

I'm being stalked by another member who thinks I'm the Devil, bitches. Top that drama!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-am-i-hated-everywhere.75367/page-3#post-1398146

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: blueclover_., Idontrecognizemyself, BitterlyAlive_ and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Maury said I wasn't the father, then everyone proceeded to laugh at me 🥺

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay, demuic, BitterlyAlive_ and 4 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'm being stalked by another member who thinks I'm the Devil, bitches. Top that drama!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-am-i-hated-everywhere.75367/page-3#post-1398146

• Yay!
Reactions: blueclover_., Idontrecognizemyself, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 8 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020

View attachment 79507

On this note I'd like to call out @BitterlyAlive_ for one-upping me on my panda gif game. That was NOT the goal when I started out.
Yoooo :)):hihi:
Maury said I wasn't the father, then everyone proceeded to laugh at me 🥺
Olive Oil Chemistry GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
It seems people have a problem with me on this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm taking all of you off my top friends on myspace. And you can't sit with me during lunch anymore.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shadowplay, stygal, Idontrecognizemyself and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
@Voûte_Étoilée is a smurf killer and murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman and framed OJ Simpson for the murder, and ive heard rumours he was actually the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
Uh Uh No GIF by Boomerang Official

AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
I'm taking all of you off my top friends on myspace. And you can't sit with me during lunch anymore.
Everyone except @OrcWitch can sit at my table and partake in the unlimited tater tots and Capri Suns

Reactions: OrcWitch
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
@Voûte_Étoilée is a smurf killer and murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman and framed OJ Simpson for the murder, and ive heard rumours he was actually the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
Preposterous! Barely more than half of these accusations are true! Look at my profile picture: Can those eyes lie?
Besides, he who is without sin...
You claim to be a clown, but there is not a single joke on your profile page! I joined this website only to read the jokes on your profile page, and now this!
I am going to decree your fate, a fate that will never come to an end for eternity. I will curse you with a Great Curse, may my curses overwhelm you suddenly, in an instant; may you not be able to make a household, and not be able to love a child of your own, may you not dwell in the presence of girls, may dregs of beer stain your beautiful lap, may a drunk soil your festal robe with vomit. May you never acquire anything of bright alabaster, may shining silver, man's delight, not be cast into your house, may a gateway be where you rake your pleasure, may a crossroad be your home, may a wasteland be your sleeping place, may the shadow of the city wall be your place to stand, may the thorns and briars skin your feet, may both the drunk and the dry slap you on the cheek, may owls nest in the cracks of your walls, and may no parties take place in your home!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Silenos
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Preposterous! Barely more than half of these accusations are true! Look at my profile picture: Can those eyes lie?
Besides, he who is without sin...
You claim to be a clown, but there is not a single joke on your profile page! I joined this website only to read the jokes on your profile page, and now this!
I am going to decree your fate, a fate that will never come to an end for eternity. I will curse you with a Great Curse, may my curses overwhelm you suddenly, in an instant; may you not be able to make a household, and not be able to love a child of your own, may you not dwell in the presence of girls, may dregs of beer stain your beautiful lap, may a drunk soil your festal robe with vomit. May you never acquire anything of bright alabaster, may shining silver, man's delight, not be cast into your house, may a gateway be where you rake your pleasure, may a crossroad be your home, may a wasteland be your sleeping place, may the shadow of the city wall be your place to stand, may the thorns and briars skin your feet, may both the drunk and the dry slap you on the cheek, may owls nest in the cracks of your walls, and may no parties take place in your home!
accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

shocked season 3 GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
@hotelbeneathground %^&** me in the butt-butt, but did not even have the common courtesy to give me a reach around. Shame. Thanks to him I'm no longer ghey. Come to think of it didn't even share his amyl............

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms, MeltedJello, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
@hotelbeneathground %^&** me in the butt-butt, but did not even have the common courtesy to give me a reach around. Shame. Thanks to him I'm no longer ghey. Come to think of it didn't even share his amyl............

You get what you pay for. Always tip your whore! :))