AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Dear Mum,
I'm sorry it had to end this way, and I'm sorry for the unfathomable hurt that I've caused by ending my life. I want you to know that I'm eternally grateful for having you as my mother. I've said some hurtful and judgemental things in the past about your drinking, and for this I am sorry. I know you've been coping the best way you know how given the tough circumstances. I appreciate all the effort you've put into raising and providing for me. Thank you for letting me travel and see the world, for cooking delicious meals every other day, for driving me to school every day in primary school, for driving me all the way to Nakuru and Naisula in high school, for showing me what it means to help the needy in society, for taking me on holidays when you could... I could go on and on, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm grateful for it all, and I hope you know that I don't take you for granted, even if it seems like I do.

I know that it has been your joy raising me, but I also know how much of a toll being a single mother has taken on you. I hope that you can find it within you to enjoy your life without me in the picture. I hope that you get the money you're owed and that your business gets revitalized so that you can travel the world, build a home in Watamu, and do everything else that you're unable to right now. I hope you find joy and peace in abundance; that's what I've always wished for you. As for me, this is the end of the road. I have tried my best to cope with everything, I swear I have, but I just can't anymore. I'm sorry for not being resilient enough.

I love you so much. You're an amazing person, and you've been an amazing mother.
Goodbye, Mum.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, 109, doormat25 and 7 others
Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
Well it made me cry, as i can relate to what you said and my own struggles of not CTB cus my mom. I think its Beautiful enough, i wouldnt change anything. I wish you peace and freedom.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's beautiful. Full of gratitude and love.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and LoiteringClouds
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
Well it made me cry, as i can relate to what you said and my own struggles of not CTB cus my mom. I think its Beautiful enough, i wouldnt change anything. I wish you peace and freedom.
Thank you. My relationship with her has been far from perfect but I know that she cares a lot, so I figured I might as well write a note to er specifically on top of my other more general note.
It's beautiful. Full of gratitude and love.
Thank you. My relationship with her hasn't been the smoothest but we both love each other abundantly. I really hope it won't be the end for her after I ctb.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Dear Mum,
I'm sorry it had to end this way, and I'm sorry for the unfathomable hurt that I've caused by ending my life. I want you to know that I'm eternally grateful for having you as my mother. I've said some hurtful and judgemental things in the past about your drinking, and for this I am sorry. I know you've been coping the best way you know how given the tough circumstances. I appreciate all the effort you've put into raising and providing for me. Thank you for letting me travel and see the world, for cooking delicious meals every other day, for driving me to school every day in primary school, for driving me all the way to Nakuru and Naisula in high school, for showing me what it means to help the needy in society, for taking me on holidays when you could... I could go on and on, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm grateful for it all, and I hope you know that I don't take you for granted, even if it seems like I do.

I know that it has been your joy raising me, but I also know how much of a toll being a single mother has taken on you. I hope that you can find it within you to enjoy your life without me in the picture. I hope that you get the money you're owed and that your business gets revitalized so that you can travel the world, build a home in Watamu, and do everything else that you're unable to right now. I hope you find joy and peace in abundance; that's what I've always wished for you. As for me, this is the end of the road. I have tried my best to cope with everything, I swear I have, but I just can't anymore. I'm sorry for not being resilient enough.

I love you so much. You're an amazing person, and you've been an amazing mother.
Goodbye, Mum.
Remove the sorry. Think when a girl cheats on you and says sorry. Sorry doesn't mean much it just shifts blame to the hurt person. Maybe assure her you'll always be looking over her, even if neither of you are religious. Best advice possible. Good luck, @AliceinNeverland

Reactions: Emi
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
Remove the sorry. Think when a girl cheats on you and says sorry. Sorry doesn't mean much it just shifts blame to the hurt person. Maybe assure her you'll always be looking over her, even if neither of you are religious. Best advice possible. Good luck, @AliceinNeverland
But I am genuinely, and I don't understand what you mean by 'shifting the blame to the hurt person'

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
Wow, this is an absolutely beautiful letter, it's obviously very heartfelt. It sounds like you and your mom have a very special relationship. All relationships can get complicated sometimes, but the love you have for each other is shining through here.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
It's just perfect. Pure beauty.
This hit me bad, Victoria. Second time I'm crying reading somebody else's last words.
You earned your peace, girl. Sleep tight under the stars. Hopefully we'll meet someday.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Thankyou. Beautiful. Its never too soon to die.