• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
Guys i bought Lab grade SN, but not sure about the purity, assume it is only 80% pure, what happens if i double the dose like 50-60gm or more instead of 25gm?
i will be consuming more nano2 along with the other Chemicals right? (impurities)
will it work?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Guys i bought Lab grade SN, but not sure about the purity, assume it is only 80% pure, what happens if i double the dose like 50-60gm or more instead of 25gm?
i will be consuming more nano2 along with the other Chemicals right? (impurities)
will it work?

If you take too much, it can lead to vomiting too quickly and surviving.

You can test the SN with a blood test, there's a thread on the Resource Complication. If the blood is too light, then SN isn't pure enough. Better to get different SN if you can. If not, then it's a judgment call. I don't know that an increase in weak SN will cause an increase in methemoglobinemia.

Edit: You can test that theory. If the SN doesn't turn the blood dark enough, add more SN. If it still doesn't turn dark enough, then the purity is not enough to cause fatal methemoglobinemia, no matter how much you take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and nomorepainss
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
will it work?
If it's lab grade,what makes you think it's 80% pure?
That seems quite a random sum to arrive at.
Could you PM me a link to the product?

Reactions: nomorepainss and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
will it work?
If it's lab grade,what makes you think it's 80% pure?
That seems quite a random sum to arrive at.
Could you PM me a link to the product?

Yes, this. What exactly makes you think it is 80% pure?

Reactions: Saed
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
Yes, this. What exactly makes you think it is 80% pure?
it was mentioned 99% pure in the title, but nothing mentioned in the bottle, so i am just speculating the purity,
i

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i bought from Amazon india, it was mentioned 99% pure in the title, but nothing mentioned in the bottle,

What specifically is mentioned on the bottle then?

And why would you arrive at the figure of 80% as your guess as to the actual purity?

If you are in any doubt about the purity, test it using test strips, also called aquarium strips on the forum. A search will point you in the direction of existing guides to these.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Saed and nomorepainss
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
If you take too much, it can lead to vomiting too quickly and surviving.

You can test the SN with a blood test, there's a thread on the Resource Complication. If the blood is too light, then SN isn't pure enough. Better to get different SN if you can. If not, then it's a judgment call. I don't know that an increase in weak SN will cause an increase in methemoglobinemia.

Edit: You can test that theory. If the SN doesn't turn the blood dark enough, add more SN. If it still doesn't turn dark enough, then the purity is not enough to cause fatal methemoglobinemia, no matter how much you take.
i will try this idea

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
i bought from ******* india, it was mentioned 99% pure in the title, but nothing mentioned in the bottle,
There was a reason I asked you to PM. It's because we try never to mention source sites,nor link to products or post pictures showing brand labels in the forum.

I have seen this product,but never purchased it,nor am I aware of any forum members who have tested it.
It could well be 99%. As suggested above,test it with an aquarium kit to be certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
There was a reason I asked you to PM. It's because we try never to mention source sites,nor link to products or post pictures showing brand labels in the forum.

I have seen this product,but never purchased it,nor am I aware of any forum members who have tested it.
It could well be 99%. As suggested above,test it to be certain.
corrected it

• Love
Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
it was mentioned 99% pure in the title, but nothing mentioned in the bottle, so i am just speculating the purity,
i

OK, that's not how this works though.

The blood test is subjective and not reliable enough as a determinant of purity. I would suggest the test strip method as previously described.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and nomorepainss